DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s2z7pp/chemicals_in_taiwa) has announced the addition of the "Chemicals in Taiwan" report to their offering.
Chemicals in Taiwan industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2006-10, and forecast to 2015). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Taiwan chemicals market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
-The chemicals market consists of base, consumer, pharmaceutical, specialty and fine chemicals. Market values are taken at producer selling price (PSP). Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2010 annual average exchange rates.
-The Taiwanese chemicals market had total revenue of $112.1 billion in 2010, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7% for the period spanning 2006-2010.
-The base chemicals segment was the market's most lucrative in 2010, with total revenue of $35.4 billion, equivalent to 31.6% of the market's overall value.
-The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 11.7% for the five-year period 2010-2015, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $195.1 billion by the end of 2015.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the chemicals market in Taiwan
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key chemicals market players' global operations and financial performance
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Taiwan economy
Key Questions Answered:
- What was the size of the Taiwan chemicals market by value in 2010?
- What will be the size of the Taiwan chemicals market in 2015?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Taiwan chemicals market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Taiwan's chemicals market?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s2z7pp/chemicals_in_taiwa