DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7l8qjv/coffee_in_depth_re) has announced the addition of the "Coffee In Depth Report" subscription to their offering.
This in-depth market report includes comprehensive market analysis and insightful opinions on pricing, supply and demand, production estimates, and other key market- moving events that can affect the dynamics of the coffee market.
- Impartial reporting on the key factors, critical trends and significant issues that can affect the price of soft commodities anywhere along the global supply chain
- Independent, unbiased commentary and insightful opinions from the most experienced soft commodities pro in the industry
- Timely and reliable information, viewed from both an historical and present-day context, to help manage price risk and make smarter trading and investing decisions
- Filtered and synthesized supply and demand information from critical data feeds, publications and our personal industry contacts
- Factor analysis including labor strife, geo-politics, climate issues, trade policy and other market-moving events
- Consumer behavior and consumption patterns, crop production estimates and more!
All packaged in an easy-to-read, digital report that saves you time and helps make money!
- JGC Trade Alerts: when they see a compelling soft commodities trading idea, you will be alerted by email
- Up to 6 subscriber-only feature articles per year authored by commodities expert Judith Ganes-Chase
- Unlimited access to JGC archive of historical commodities market reports
- Unlimited access to JGC Education Center filled with major industry presentations, published articles and education materials authored by Judith Ganes-Chase
Available for purchase on a bi-monthly basis - please contact us for more details
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7l8qjv/coffee_in_depth_re