MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(social commerce platform and shared stunning results aggregated across 100s of retailers proving that social commerce can indeed deliver the results when it is done right.)--Social Commerce has been a massively hyped but reportedly ineffective eCommerce channel so far. However, ShopSocially today officially announced a
“ShopSocially has become a great asset for our site. Their cloud based software has improved our overall conversions by 38.88% and extended our social outreach far beyond expectations”
ShopSocially reported the following numbers showing the dramatic impact of integrating social and commerce:
- Up to 3X increase in sales from email promotions by adding social virality
- Average of 12% increase in site conversion by adding social sharing
- Rapid Facebook fan acquisition by converting 2-5% of the site traffic into fans
- Average of 95% increase in onsite & fanpage engagement via a Pinterest and Fab.com style shopping community
- Generating thousands of word-of-mouth brand impressions and hundreds of friend-referred clicks every day via purchase sharing
"ShopSocially has become a great asset for our site. Their cloud based software has improved our overall conversions by 38.88% and extended our social outreach far beyond expectations,” said Eric Frost, Webmaster at Ritz Camera and Image. “We have found ShopSocially to be the fastest and easiest way to increase sales, increase sales visibility online and gain thousands of "Likes" on our Facebook pages. ShopSocially is the first platform to deliver true ROI."
“There are three key elements to a successful social commerce strategy,” said Jai Rawat, CEO and co-founder of ShopSocially. “One, focus on generating authentic word-of-mouth, consumer-to-consumer (C2C) recommendations. Two, embed rich, targeted social experiences in the entire buying workflow to create a better user experience. Revenue uplift will follow automatically. And three, experiment a lot. While there are certain best practices, social experiences have to be fine tuned for every site.”
ShopSocially platform requires little to no integration and has built-in framework for business rule targeting, A/B split testing, comprehensive analytics, incentive management and many other advanced features. The platform offers the following six social applications:
- Viral Offer Sharing: makes email promotions go viral
- Ask-a-Friend: enables better decision making
- Share-a-Purchase: converts shoppers into brand ambassadors
- Shopping Community: creates a site specific Pinterest & Fab.com style community
- Get-a-Fan: converts website visitors into Facebook fans
- Share-a-Promotion: Embeds virality into website promotions
ShopSocially offers both performance based and fixed subscription pricing.
ShopSocially is a powerful, ROI driven social commerce platform for retailers that are serious about social commerce. Hundreds of retailers are using ShopSocially to achieve significant improvement across all key metrics including discovery, engagement, conversion rate and word-of-mouth brand amplification.
Launched in Oct 2010, ShopSocially is a privately held company in Mountain View, CA. For contact information, please visit http://shopsocially.com/contact.html.