HSINCHU, Taiwan--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SpringSoft, Inc., a global supplier of specialized IC design software, today is hosting a series of activities at 49th Design Automation Conference (DAC) in San Francisco, Calif., starting June 4 through June 6, 2012, that feature the next-generation of its award-winning Verdi3 Automated Debug Platform and Laker3 Custom IC Design product family. SpringSoft is also sponsoring numerous annual DAC programs and industry consortium events in collaboration with other EDA and semiconductor leaders and standards groups.
At this year’s DAC, SpringSoft’s focus on delivering ‘Innovative Solutions, Interoperable Platforms and Intelligent Choices’ will be highlighted through interactive demonstrations of the latest chip design and verification solutions in its Exhibit Booth #1030. In addition, SpringSoft’s DAC booth will be the venue for the inaugural VIA Exchange Pavilion showcasing third-party tool and flow integrations with Verdi ecosystem partners that address key pain points in the chip development process and emerging technologies, including the creation, analysis, and debug of verification intellectual property (VIP), BIST, assertions, and DFT as examples.
Given that DAC is about cool technology and electronics, visitors to SpringSoft’s Booth #1030 can enter three daily drawings to win a Sphero Robotic Ball. It’s the first robotic ball that can be controlled with a tilt, touch or swing from a Smartphone or tablet, providing a unique mixed-reality experience that lets users engage in the virtual world and play in the real one. For more information about SpringSoft at DAC, visit: http://www.springsoft.com/news-events/events/dac-2012.
SpringSoft @ Booth #1030
SpringSoft will demonstrate products that make it easier for engineers to do more functional verification in less time in the face of ever-increasing complexity of multiple methodologies, languages, and abstractions:
- NEW Verdi3 Automated Debug Platform delivers significant performance and capacity gains and enables users to easily personalize, customize and enhance the interoperability of its open debug cockpit.
- Certitude™ Functional Qualification System advances the state of the art in functional qualification of complex simulation and formal verification environments and critical sign-off flows.
- ProtoLink Probe Visualizer provides debug platform for FPGA prototype boards that increases real-time design visibility by at least 1000X and integrates Verdi platform to accelerate debug across multiple FPGAs and multiple pre-fab or custom-made boards.
Demonstrations of SpringSoft’s popular Laker™ Custom IC Design solutions for analog, mixed-signal and custom digital design with superior productivity and unmatched interoperability:
Custom Design Platform is optimized for OpenAccess performance and
28 and 20-nanometer flows with the Laker Advanced Design Platform (ADP), Laker Custom Layout Automation System, Laker Custom Digital Place and Laker Custom Digital Route tools.
- NEW Laker Analog Prototoyping tool automates the process of analyzing advance process effects and generating constraints to guide circuit layout. First tool of its kind to offer automated constraint generation, layout exploration and rapid implementation in a unified flow.
- Laker Blitz Chip-level Editor provides lightning fast import, editing and export of the massive GDSII data files required at advanced process nodes for chip finishing applications, such as IP merging, SoC assembly and full-chip DRC.
SpringSoft @ DAC Activities
- DAC User Track Session, Poster Session 2U.25: “LDE (Layout Dependent Effects) Aware Design Solution in Advanced Technologies” presentations by SpringSoft and TSMC on Tuesday, June 5th at 12:30PM, Moscone Center, Room 105 (Exhibit Floor)
- TSMC DAC Theatre (#2430): “LDE-aware Analog Layout” presentation by Dave Reed, SpringSoft on Monday, June 4th @ 3:15PM; Tuesday, June 5th @ 1:45PM; and Wednesday, June 6th at 10:00AM
- Si2 Open Luncheon: “A celebration of the 10th Anniversary of OpenAccess” on Monday, June 4th at 12:15PM, Moscone Center, Room 301
- Si2 Open Networking Reception on Monday, June 4th at 4:30PM, Moscone Center, Room 301
- IPL Alliance 6th Annual Luncheon: “Reaping the Benefits of iPDKs” on Tuesday, June 5th at 12:00PM, San Francisco Marriott Marquis, Golden Gate Ballroom A
- Accellera Systems Initiative Luncheon: “Accellera Systems Initiative Rolls Out the Unified Coverage Interoperability Standard” on Wednesday, June 6th at 12:00PM, Moscone Center, Room 250
- 4th Annual “I Love DAC” 2012, sponsored by SpringSoft, Atrenta, and Cadence, invites attendees to wear an “I LOVE DAC’ button to be eligible to win an Apple iPad3 which will be given out randomly each day on the show floor.
SpringSoft, Inc. (TAIEX: 2473) is a global supplier of innovative automation technologies for the design and verification of complex digital, analog and mixed-signal SoCs. Its award-winning product portfolio is used by more than 400 of today's leading semiconductor companies, foundries, and electronic systems OEMs. Headquartered in Hsinchu, Taiwan, SpringSoft is the largest company in Asia specializing in IC design software and a recognized industry leader in customer service with multiple R&D sites and local support offices around the world. For more information, visit www.springsoft.com.
Verdi3, Certitude, ProtoLink, Laker3 and Laker are trademarks of SpringSoft, Inc. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.