TULSA, Okla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Williams (NYSE:WMB) is hosting its annual Analyst Day event tomorrow, May 22, beginning at approximately 8:45 a.m. EDT. During Analyst Day, Williams’ management will give in-depth presentations covering all of Williams’ and Williams Partners L.P.’s (NYSE:WPZ) energy infrastructure businesses.
Tomorrow’s topics and presenters will include:
- CEO perspective: Alan Armstrong, president and chief executive officer
- Williams Partners gas pipeline overview: Frank Ferazzi, vice president, Gas Pipeline – east region; and Allison Bridges, vice president, Gas Pipeline – west region
- Williams Partners and Williams midstream overview: Rory Miller, president of Midstream
- Williams Partners midstream – gulf coast overview: Brian Perilloux, vice president, Midstream gulf coast region
- Williams Partners midstream – Marcellus overview: Frank Billings, vice president, Midstream, eastern region
- Williams midstream – Canada overview: David Chappel, vice president, Midstream Canada
- Williams and Williams Partners – petchem and NGL services overview: Mac Hummel, vice president, olefins and NGLs
- Financial outlook: Don Chappel, chief financial officer
A replay of the Analyst Day webcast will be available for two weeks following the event at the websites listed above.
About Williams (NYSE: WMB)
Williams is one of the leading energy infrastructure companies in North America. It owns interests in or operates 15,000 miles of interstate gas pipelines, 1,000 miles of NGL transportation pipelines, and more than 10,000 miles of oil and gas gathering pipelines. The company’s facilities have daily gas processing capacity of 6.6 billion cubic feet of natural gas and NGL production of more than 200,000 barrels per day. Williams owns a 68-percent ownership interest in Williams Partners L.P. (NYSE: WPZ), one of the largest diversified energy master limited partnerships. Williams Partners owns most of Williams’ interstate gas pipeline and domestic midstream assets. The company’s headquarters is in Tulsa, Okla.
About Williams Partners L.P. (NYSE: WPZ)
Williams Partners L.P. is a leading diversified master limited partnership focused on natural gas transportation; gathering, treating, and processing; storage; natural gas liquid (NGL) fractionation; and oil transportation. The partnership owns interests in three major interstate natural gas pipelines that, combined, deliver 14 percent of the natural gas consumed in the United States. The partnership’s gathering and processing assets include large-scale operations in the U.S. Rocky Mountains and both onshore and offshore along the Gulf of Mexico. Williams (NYSE: WMB) owns approximately 69 percent of Williams Partners, including the general-partner interest. More information is available at www.williamslp.com.
Portions of this document may constitute “forward-looking statements” as defined by federal law. Although the company believes any such statements are based on reasonable assumptions, there is no assurance that actual outcomes will not be materially different. Any such statements are made in reliance on the “safe harbor” protections provided under the Private Securities Reform Act of 1995. Additional information about issues that could lead to material changes in performance is contained in the company’s annual reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.