ACTON, Mass.--(Azuki Systems, the leader in the delivery of any content to any screen over any network, today announced powerful additions to its Azuki Media Platform™, the industry leading managed and optimized over-the-top multi-screen video delivery solution.)--
“Azuki allows service providers and content owners to gain greater control over multi-screen offerings through unparalleled visibility into the entire user experience to fine-tune service offerings, ad campaigns, service delivery over unmanaged networks, and overall customer care – in real-time.”
Azuki’s new solutions allow customers to capitalize and monetize on the TV Everywhere opportunity by intelligently helping them to extend their backend systems to support multi-screen video delivery, without complexities or costly integrations. Now, service providers and content owners can accelerate time-to-revenue by addressing challenges in delivering on-demand entitlement enforcement to multi-screens, capturing real-time device analytics, enabling flexible ad placement in linear and on-demand video, and managing bandwidth.
- Azuki extends lead in multi-screen video delivery with new solutions that allow service providers and content owners to quickly and easily accelerate TV Everywhere time-to-revenue, beyond authentication services.
- Azuki’s new solutions help customers unlock the potential of their video delivery infrastructure and enable them to expand their live and VOD services to new consumer devices with exceptional ROI and limited costs.
Introducing Azuki’s new solutions:
Right Time Ad Insertion™
- Enables service providers, content owners and advertisers to fully monetize on TV Everywhere by intelligently delivering accurate, timely and personalized dynamic ad insertion to multi-screen devices, anytime, anywhere.
- Service providers and content owners can have a single point of control for Live and VOD ad delivery - in pre-, mid-, and post-roll - across all screens while easily interfacing with advertising partners.
- The only solution that provides detailed consumption metrics from all device types with a powerful client-side logic that helps customers make smarter and faster business and monetization decisions.
- Service providers and content owners can get detailed real-time metrics about the user’s consumption behavior associated with metrics about user device and content.
- Enables service providers and content owners to save money and monetize bandwidth consumption. Bandwidth Logic balances premium video delivery and the impact on the network with an intelligent handling of adaptive bitrate streaming across multi-screens.
- CDN Selector provides an overlay that combines real-time analytics and device-user-media correlation with a backend or end-to-end video analytics systems.
- Provides multi-screen workflow simplification that makes it easy to integrate on-demand entitlement grants with back-office systems.
- Service providers and content owners can now address new entitlement extensions specific to TV Everywhere deployments, such as device, network and location restrictions.
- Right Time Ad Insertion™
- .@AzukiSystems extends lead in multi-screen #video delivery w/ new solutions #multiscreen #Cable12 #TVEverywhere
- .@AzukiSystems new #multiscreen solutions help service providers & content owners grow and monetize #TVEverywhere
- .@AzukiSystems extends multi-screen foundation for accelerating #TVEverywhere time-to-revenue #multiscreens #Cable12
- “The ability to quickly and easily monetize multi-screens depends on the service provider or content owners’ ability to manage and optimize their video delivery – from the back-end systems to each user-device,” said John Clancy, president and CEO of Azuki. “Azuki allows service providers and content owners to gain greater control over multi-screen offerings through unparalleled visibility into the entire user experience to fine-tune service offerings, ad campaigns, service delivery over unmanaged networks, and overall customer care – in real-time.”
- Azuki Right Time Ad Insertion Overview
- Azuki Relevant Analytics Overview
- Azuki Bandwidth Logic Overview
- Azuki Entitlement Simplification Overview
About Azuki Systems
Azuki Systems is leading the video delivery revolution to any screen over any network. Azuki’s solutions deliver rich, protected content to any device over any network, allowing content owners, enterprises and service providers to capitalize on the explosive growth of smartphones, tablets and multiple screens. The Azuki Media Platform™ enables service providers, mobile operators and brand-name media to combine the power of over-the-top delivery with the highest quality of user experience, content protection, scale and reliability. Founded in 2008 and based in Acton, Mass., Azuki is led by an executive team renowned for repeated success in launching disruptive technologies and scaling companies that have solved key technology challenges and provided their customers with a competitive edge. Visit www.azukisystems.com for more information.