DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7xflcv/html_and_css_desi) has announced the addition of John Wiley and Sons Ltd's new book "HTML and CSS: Design and Build Websites" to their offering.
A Full-Color Introduction to the Basics of HTML and CSS from the Publishers of Wrox!
Every day, more and more people want to learn some HTML and CSS. Joining the professional web designers and programmers are new audiences who need to know a little bit of code at work (update a content management system or e-commerce store) and those who want to make their personal blogs more attractive. Many books teaching HTML and CSS are dry and only written for those who want to become programmers, which is why this book takes an entirely new approach.
- Introduces HTML and CSS in a way that makes them accessible to everyone - hobbyists, students, and professionals - and it's full-color throughout
- Utilizes information graphics and lifestyle photography to explain the topics in a simple way that is engaging
- Boasts a unique structure that allows you to progress through the chapters from beginning to end or just dip into topics of particular interest at your leisure
This educational book is one that you will enjoy picking up, reading, then referring back to. It will make you wish other technical topics were presented in such a simple, attractive and engaging way!
Key Topics Covered:
- Chapter 1: Structure
- Chapter 2: Text
- Chapter 3: Lists
- Chapter 4: Links
- Chapter 5: Images
- Chapter 6: Tables
- Chapter 7: Forms
- Chapter 8: Extra Markup
- Chapter 9: Flash, Video & Audio
- Chapter 10: Introducing CSS
- Chapter 11: Color
- Chapter 12: Text
- Chapter 13: Boxes
- Chapter 14: Lists, Tables & Forms
- Chapter 15: Layout
- Chapter 16: Images
- Chapter 17: HTML5 Layout
- Chapter 18: Process & Design
- Chapter 19: Practical Information
JON DUCKETT has been designing and building websites for more than a decade. He has worked with small startups and global brands, and has written more than a dozen books on web design, programming, usability, and accessibility.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7xflcv/html_and_css_desi
Source: John Wiley and Sons Ltd