DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cdjg6z/strategic_analysis) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "Strategic Analysis of the U.S. Research Antibodies Market" to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“Strategic Analysis of the U.S. Research Antibodies Market”
This research service evaluates the U.S. research antibodies market during the 2009 to 2016 time period. The research antibodies market includes all antibodies sold for research use only to be used as assay components for detection and quantification of particular targets within a sample. Provided within the study is a detailed history and market overview, important market metrics, key market drivers and restraints, and an analysis on competitive dynamics and key competitor market shares for 2011. Further discussed is end-user data on purchasing factors, preferred providers, key research applications, and user needs. This data was analyzed to forecast revenue and trends for the U.S. research antibodies market.
High-growth Antibody-based Technologies Increase Demand
- Flow cytometry has gained tremendous popularity during the last decade. This technology measures and analyzes the physical characteristics of cells as they flow in fluid stream through a beam of light.
- A 2008 Frost & Sullivan analysis on the U.S. flow cytometry markets determined that the instruments market targeted to research laboratories was growing at a CAGR of xx.x percent from 2007 to 2014.
- Market leaders in flow cytometry instrumentation, BD Biosciences, and Beckman Coulter, Inc. also specialize in flow-grade antibodies.
- Due to its market-share stronghold of roughly two-thirds of the flow cytometry instrumentation market, BD Biosciences has built the most trusted and popular brand name for this technology. This reputation translates to antibodies used for flow cytometry, where BD Biosciences holds market leadership.
- Overall, antibody suppliers continue to expand their portfolios of multicolor flow cytometry antibodies to take advantage of the growing flow cytometry market.
Key Topics Covered:
Research Antibodies Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cdjg6z/strategic_analysis
Source: Frost & Sullivan