SUNNYVALE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Yahoo! Small Business today announced the launch of Yahoo! Marketing Dashboard, a free tool that helps entrepreneurs discover new marketing opportunities to grow their businesses, while getting a clear picture of their marketing results, online reputations, and website performance, all in one place.
Designed specifically with the small business owner in mind, the Yahoo! Marketing Dashboard provides a clear, consolidated picture of a business’s marketing results and reputation, making it easier to discover new insights and develop new ideas for growth. The tool also enables small businesses to easily analyze website metrics and maintain accurate and comprehensive business listings across the Web. With all these key business metrics accessible in one location, small business owners with limited resources can spend more time focusing on their core businesses and less time buried in multiple interfaces and spreadsheets.
Some of the key features included in the free Yahoo! Marketing Dashboard include:
- Search engine and directory listings: Enables monitoring and provides recommendations on new listing opportunities, covering over 100 sites (including Yelp, Yahoo! Local, and more)
- Online reputation management: Pulls information from up to 8,000 sources (including Facebook and Twitter)
- Site traffic analysis: Enables users to understand key website performance metrics (including Google Analytics)
- Small business-focused news and advice: Provided from Yahoo! Small Business Advisor
- Campaign tracking: Provides email marketing, SEO, and SEM campaign tracking (must subscribe to these services)
- Support: 24/7 in-house free customer support
Additionally, business owners can opt for paid premium services within the Yahoo! Marketing Dashboard that enable them to enhance their marketing and analysis. For example:
- Local Visibility Pro: Small businesses can increase their online visibility by submitting their business information to over 100 search engines and directories
- Reputation Management Pro: Users get more comprehensive data, plus the ability to track their competitors, receive email alerts, and share positive customer comments via social channels or email
- Integrated campaign tracking: Small businesses can also attract new customers by taking advantage of marketing services from featured, best-in-class third party marketing vendors, including Constant Contact and OrangeSoda, and display and monitor results from campaigns with those vendors from within the Yahoo! Marketing Dashboard
“We created the Yahoo! Marketing Dashboard to help small business owners who feel overwhelmed by online marketing options and monitoring a wide range of sites and social networks to keep up with customer feedback,” said Shannon Parker Hane, Director of Product Marketing, Yahoo! Small Business. “Now, within a single tool customers can conveniently evaluate their marketing options, campaign results and online reputation without having to search across the Web for information.”
“Our partnership with Yahoo! Small Business on Yahoo! Marketing Dashboard is really a perfect match: both organizations are driven by a commitment to helping small businesses succeed,” said Len Bruskiewitz, Senior Director of Partner Programs, Constant Contact. “This dashboard will give small businesses a clear understanding of the effectiveness of their online marketing campaigns, especially those created in partnership with Constant Contact.”
Yahoo! Small Business customers are already seeing the benefits of the Yahoo! Marketing Dashboard. “I am excited about the possibilities that the Marketing Dashboard presents,” said C. Wayne Holsapple, Specialty Fireplaces. “It shows me potential that I wasn’t even aware of before and it changes the way that I will direct my advertising dollars.”
The Yahoo! Marketing Dashboard and Yahoo! Small Business Advisor are the most recent additions to the suite of tools from Yahoo! Small Business that provide resources to help small businesses grow.
About Yahoo! Small Business
For more than a decade, Yahoo! Small Business has helped millions of businesses get online and grow their presence on the Internet. Whether you hope to start a side business or are currently running a multi-million dollar venture, you can trust Yahoo!’s proven online business experience, powerful yet easy-to-use solutions, and broad community support to help your business succeed online. Learn more at: smallbusiness.yahoo.com.
Yahoo! (NASDAQ:YHOO) is the premier digital media company, creating deeply personal digital experiences that keep more than half a billion people connected to what matters most to them, across devices and around the globe. And Yahoo!'s unique combination of Science + Art + Scale connects advertisers to the consumers who build their businesses. Yahoo! is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. For more information, visit the pressroom (pressroom.yahoo.com) or the company's blog, Yodel Anecdotal (yodel.yahoo.com). Follow us @YahooInc