DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n36lzs/mpls_ip_vpn_servic) has announced the addition of the "MPLS IP VPN Services Market in the US 2011-2015" report to their offering.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the MPLS IP VPN Services market in the US to grow at a CAGR of 13.6 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing need of voice, data, and video convergence. The MPLS IP VPN Services market in the US has also been witnessing growing demand for video conferencing. However, operational challenges in multi-carrier networks could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the MPLS IP VPN Services Market in the US 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the US regions; it also covers the MPLS IP VPN Services Market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include AT&T Inc., Verizon Communication Inc., Sprint Nextel Corp., and Qwest Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Vendor Landscape
06. Buying Criteria
07. Market Growth Drivers
08. Drivers and their Impact
09. Market Challenges
10. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
11. Market Trends
12. Key Vendor Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n36lzs/mpls_ip_vpn_servic