CHICAGO--()--SpringCM®, the leader in cloud business content management, today introduced new mobile apps for iPad, iPhone and Android, allowing business people to securely share content and work together anytime, anywhere, from virtually any mobile device. Using the new SpringCM Mobile apps, teams not only have relevant content at their fingertips but for the first time can efficiently complete tasks and drive processes with mobile business content. In addition to meeting the needs of business people for an easy-to-use mobile content app, SpringCM Mobile addresses IT requirements to keep content safe and secure with features such as PIN-protection and encryption of local content.
“Having our customer-related content secure, available and actionable is essential”
In a recent TechValidate study of SpringCM Mobile customers 88% reported that the ability to update content status, change due dates and assign reviewers from their mobile devices is important to their buying decision and 63% reported that one of the top business challenges for mobile content is reviewing and approving content.
“Business people typically need to do more than read and forward links to get work done. Because SpringCM Mobile was built for business, we understand their specific document management needs. Beyond just basic personal file sharing, businesses need a complete content management system at their fingertips,” said Christopher Junker, CEO, SpringCM. “We know it’s not just about sharing files, it’s about sharing work.”
“Having our customer-related content secure, available and actionable is essential,” said Tim Smith, CEO, Basati. “The convenience of having what I need when I need it, especially in front of clients, means faster decisions from clients. With SpringCM Mobile, organizations get the best of both worlds – an easy to use content management app with the functionality real businesses need and the protection that IT can trust.”
Additional features of SpringCM Mobile include:
- Effective document collaboration - Share files with a link, native file and PDFs of documents
- Powerful document approval and status update - View and update metadata (attributes) to organize content and drive process
- Business document management - Access prior versions so you can easily compare or reference
- Easy navigation - Quickly find files and folders with full-text search
- Intuitive interface – Gesture navigation and 1-tap access to your most recently viewed content
Pricing and Availability
- SpringCM Mobile for iPad and iPhone are now available on the App Store. No additional charge to SpringCM Team, Business, Enterprise and VIP for salesforce Edition users
- SpringCM Mobile for Android is available in pre-release, generally available this month. No additional charge to SpringCM Team, Business, Enterprise and VIP for salesforce Edition users. Supports Android Honeycomb (v3.x), Ice Cream Sandwich (v4.x)
More on the most powerful mobile content management for business.
Follow SpringCM on twitter@springcm.
SpringCM is the smart way for business people to securely share and get work done with business content how and when they want. We make it easy to collaborate internally and externally; to work seamlessly from virtually any device; and to interact with relevant documents, images, CAD drawings, audio and video in virtually any application, including salesforce, SharePoint and Microsoft Office. SpringCM accelerates businesses results with best practice applications, including proposal and contract management, marketing asset management and invoice automation. SpringCM also makes it easy for IT to keep content safe with enterprise-class security and user management.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50244810&lang=en