DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/61e2f7cd/action_oriented_pr) has announced the addition of the "Action Oriented Proximity Marketing Technologies & Platforms: Blending the Online and Offline Marketing Channel With NFC & Barcodes" report to their offering.
The adoption of 2D barcodes saw significant acceleration in 2011 and the market is focusing on proximity marketing as a way to drive adoption of NFC and mobile payments. Smartphone users are increasingly using their devices to interact with the world around them providing marketers a new channel to reach consumers when they are out an about and shopping. This new channel will have strategic implications throughout the industry and vendors able to position themselves upstream of a mobile transaction through proximity marketing will be well positioned to influence the mobile payments market in the future.
The global market for action oriented proximity based marketing services is expected to reach $2.3 billion by 2016. The market is well established in Japan but is just gaining momentum around the globe. Outside of Japan, this market will reach $1.5 billion in 2016.
ABOUT THIS REPORT
This in-depth report evaluates and quantifies the opportunity for user initiated proximity based marketing solutions leveraging NFC, barcodes and emerging technologies. Strategies, players and market drivers are analyzed.
Key Questions Answered
- What is action oriented proximity marketing and how will it change the mobile marketing space?
- How quickly is the market growing and what are the growth drivers?
- What technologies will benefit from the growth of proximity marketing strategies?
- Who will be the trend setters and spearhead the development of this space?
- How can I participate in or support this emerging market?
- Who are the current players in the market and what are their strategies and strengths?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/61e2f7cd/action_oriented_pr.