NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--With much uncertainty about the pending ISEET and NEET, global test prep leader Kaplan Test Prep has created in.kaptestglobal.com, offering several free resources for the SAT®, one of the primary standardized admissions tests for U.S. universities, for Indians seeking test prep practice: http://in.kaptestglobal.com/sat/sat-free-event-resources:
- TurboTest: This 90-minute adaptive practice SAT can reliably predict a test taker’s score.
- Live Online Turbo Test Event: A live proctored Turbo Test experience in an online classroom.
- Kaplan SAT Flashcubes for iPhone/iPod Touch: The unique 3D flashcard system allows for self-study, multiple-choice quizzes, customized vocabulary lists, and progress tracking.
- SAT iBooks: Answers to frequently asked questions about the admissions tests.
- QuizBank: Thousands of SAT and ACT questions to create customizable quizzes.
- SAT Challenge: Timed quizzes in each SAT section with detailed answer explanations.
The site also includes information and test prep options for college, MBA, medical and graduate school applicants as well as U.S. Medical Licensing Exam takers.
“Kaplan is the established leader in preparing students for high-stakes exams, with 74 years of experience and expertise,” said Bharat Krishna, Vice President, Kaplan Test Prep. “We wanted to give Indian students access to the same research-based, personalized test prep offerings that have helped millions of American students on high-stakes admissions and aptitude tests, particularly at a time when new tests such as the ISEET and NEET are being discussed.”
*SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product, nor is it affiliated with Kaplan or this website.
About Kaplan Test Prep
Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) is a premier provider of educational and career services for individuals, schools and businesses. Established in 1938, Kaplan is the world leader in the test prep industry. With a comprehensive menu of online offerings as well as a complete array of print books and digital products, Kaplan offers preparation for more than 90 standardized tests, including entrance exams for secondary school, college and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians and nurses. Kaplan also provides private tutoring and graduate admissions consulting services.
Note to editors: Kaplan is a subsidiary of The Washington Post Company (NYSE: WPO).