DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9881be59/global_online_vide) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "Global Online Video Analytics Marketplace" to their offering.
This study covers the global online video analytics marketplace. It provides drivers and restraints; technology and market trends; demand analysis; and strategies for growth. The market is analyzed for three regions - NALA, EMEA, and APAC. In-depth competitive analysis, including vendors' market shares is provided, along with profiles of the key vendors in the industry. The base year is 2011. Forecasts run through 2016.
Online Video Today
Online video is delivered to consumers and businesses through IP-connected devices, including PCs, tablets, video-capable mobile devices (including smartphones), TV-oriented set-top boxes, streaming devices (Roku), streaming-capable game consoles (Sony PlayStation3, Microsoft Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii), Internet-enabled TVs, and over-the-top (OTT) devices (Apple TV, Google TV, home theater PCs).
Consumers typically access online video through video-oriented Web sites, including:
- Video syndication and sharing sites YouTube, Vimeo, Vevo, Dailymotion.
- Social media sites Facebook, Hi5, Bebo, Renren.
- Commercially produced content sites Hulu.com, Netflix, Amazon.com.
- Network-associated premium content sites HBOGo, Discovery Channel, NBC-Universal.
- News and magazine Web sites CNN.com, Sports Illustrated, Huffington Post.
- Advertiser and marketing sites Nike.com, Proctor & Gamble.
- Enterprise, government. and nonprofit Websites Microsoft.com, whitehouse.gov, wwf.org.
Key Topics Covered:
The Online Video Analytics Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Demand Analysis
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- Macrotrends and Industry
The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)
- Discovery Channel
- Huffington Post
- Proctor & Gamble
- Sports Illustrated
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9881be59/global_online_vide
Source: Frost & Sullivan