DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bab64e/lte_subscriptions) has announced the addition of the "LTE Subscriptions, Deployments, Spectrum and Infrastructure Contracts Database Q1'2012 database" directory to their offering.
Driven by the growing demand for mobile broadband access, LTE adoption has considerably gained momentum throughout the globe with over 49 commercial deployments. Driven by these early launches global LTE subscriptions reached 6.4 Million at the end of Q4'2011. From an operator viewpoint Verizon Wireless (U.S) is leading the market with a 64 % market share thanks to its tremendous coverage footprint that currently spans across 178 regional markets in the United States. Verizon's market share is followed by NTT DoCoMo, which represents 23 % of all LTE subscriptions. Going forward, the LTE market is set to grow with a CAGR of 150 % over the next 5 years and will eventually represent more than 8 % of all mobile connections by 2016, with 613 Million subscriptions. By that time China Mobile will be the leading LTE operator with its TD-LTE network accounting for over 17 % of all LTE subscriptions worldwide.
Covering over 810 operators, 53 infrastructure vendors and 222 countries worldwide the LTE Subscriptions, Deployments, Spectrum and Infrastructure Contracts Database Q1'2012 tracks global cellular network deployments, infrastructure vendor contracts, and subscriptions.
The report includes:
- List of all 2G/3G/4G Infrastructure contracts by technology, region, country, vendor and operator
- 2G/3G/4G Infrastructure market share by equipment type, region, country and vendor
- 2G/3G/4G network RF spectrum holdings by bandwidth, frequency, region, country and operator.
- Number of LTE subscriptions (as of Q4'2011) by region, country and operator
- Five-year LTE subscriptions forecasts by region, country and operator
- LTE Market share by region, country and operator.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bab64e/lte_subscriptions