DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cdaaf8/triple_analysis_l) has announced the addition of the "Triple Analysis: Leukemia, Lymphoma and Peptides" report to their offering.
This triple analysis focuses on cancer drug development strategies in both Leukemia and Lymphoma and by the compound strategy of Peptides. Each of these three individual parts is evaluated according to standardized criteria in a five pillar pipeline drug assessment methodology to compare drug development strategies in oncology. This makes it easy to find and compare analysis not only within one single cancer focus area but also between different areas.
Part I: Leukemia Defined and up to date development strategies for 313 leukemia drugs within the portfolio of 186 investigators, from Ceased to Marketed. Extensive analysis their 204 identified drug targets, organized into 193 drug target strategies, and assessed in eight different compound strategies and eight subindications of leukemia.
Part II: Lymphoma Defined and up to date development strategies for 282 lymphoma drugs within the portfolio of 154 investigators, from Ceased to Marketed. Extensive analysis their 181 identified drug targets, organized into 173 drug target strategies, and assessed in eight different compound strategies and five subindications of lymphoma.
Part III: Peptides Defined and up to date development strategies for 152 peptide drugs in oncology within the portfolio of 104 companies world-wide, from Ceased to Marketed. Extensive analyses of 123 identified drug targets, organized into 103 drug target strategies, and assessed them in 56 cancer indications.
Reasons to Buy:
The report is written for you to understand and assess the impact of competitor entry and corresponding changes to development strategies for your own portfolio products. It helps teams to maximize molecule value by selecting optimal development plans and manage risk and uncertainty.
The report serves as an external commercial advocate for pharmaceutical companies' pipeline and portfolio planning (PPP) in cancer by:
- Providing you with competitive input to the R&D organization to guide development of early product ideas and ensure efforts are aligned with business objectives
- Assisting you to make informed decisions in selecting cancer indications that are known to be appropriate for your drug's properties
- Analyzing, correlating and integrating valuable data sources in order to provide accurate data for valuation of pipeline, in-licensing and new business opportunities
- Providing you with commercial analytic support for due diligence on in-licensing and acquisition opportunities
- Supporting development of integrative molecule, pathway and disease area strategies
- Integrating knowledge for you to consider the therapeutic target for the highest therapeutic outcome and return on investment
This report provides systems, analytical and strategic support both internally to PPP and to stakeholders across your own organization. The report will also be an important part of creating and implementing a market development plan for cancer drugs to insure that the optimal market conditions exist by the time the products are commercialized.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cdaaf8/triple_analysis_l