NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In addition to its midnight opening and great deals for Black Friday, Macy’s (NYSE:M) today announced special Cyber Monday online offers on hundreds of items for macys.com customers, all available at the touch of your fingertips. For the first time this season, the retailer will lower its free shipping threshold on all online purchases made on Cyber Monday to $75 ($75 minimum order - promo code CYBER; excludes furniture, mattresses and rugs) beginning Sunday, Nov. 27 through Monday, Nov. 28.
“This Cyber Monday, we want to extend the convenience of shopping from home by providing additional savings a day early with offers starting on Sunday,” said Peter Sachse, chairman and chief executive officer of macys.com. “The ability to shop earlier for even more incredible deals is another way Macy’s provides its customers with ways to save time and money during the busiest shopping season of the year.”
Whether shopping from a computer or venturing into your local Macy’s store this holiday season, customers can take advantage of hot deals no matter where and when.
On Cyber Monday, customers shopping on macys.com can search for online holiday specials, including:
- BUY ONE GET ONE FREE ON SELECT WOMEN’S SWEATERS
- $69.99 CLUB ROOM CASHMERE V-NECK SWEATERS
- $199 ½ CT DIAMOND STUD EARRINGS IN 14K WHITE GOLD
- $199 1-1/3 CT AQUAMARINE RING IN 14K WHITE GOLD WITH DIAMOND ACCENTS
- $99.99 SELECT 24-PIECE ROOM-IN-A-BAG SETS
- $349.99 DYSON DC-17 TOTAL CLEAN VACUUM
- $69.99 KENNETH COLE REACTION WOOL CAR COAT
- SAVE 50 PERCENT ON SELECT WOMEN’S COATS
- 50 PERCENT OFF CHARTER CLUB LEATHER GLOVES AND CASHMERE SCARVES
- 25-40 PERCENT OFF DESIGNER AND TREND HANDBAGS
- $59.99 SELECT MEN’S BOOTS
- $50 OFF HOLIDAY DRESSES
- $79.99 BILL BLASS PREMIER 4-PIECE LUGGAGE SET
- $29.99 TDK PERFORMANCE HEADPHONES, EB-900 IN-EAR HEADPHONES
For the first time, Macy’s customers will rush to find Black Friday specials even earlier this year beginning at midnight at stores across the country (12 a.m. Friday, Nov. 25; the midnight of Thanksgiving night). Save time and take a sneak peek at some of the items that Macy’s will offer to kick-off the holiday gift giving season:
- 50 PERCENT OFF SHARPER IMAGE IPHONE/IPOD DOCKING STATIONS
- $19.99 RAMPAGE BOOTS
- $99.99 KENNETH COLE NY & NAUTICA OVERCOATS
- WITH ANY $65 FRAGRANCE PURCHASE, RECEIVE A DIGITAL VIDEO CAMERA FREE (ONE PER CUSTOMER, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST)
- BUY ONE AMERICAN RAG SWEATER ($34-$49), GET ONE PAIR OF AMERICAN RAG JEANS FREE
- EXTRA 20 PERCENT OFF DRESSES
- $199 ½ CT DIAMOND STUDS IN 14K WHITE GOLD
- $79.99 DESIGNER DOWN COAT FROM DKNY, LAUNDRY, CALVIN KLEIN AND MORE
- $99.99 YOUNG CONTEMPORARY WOOL COAT FROM ESPRIT, STEVE MADDEN AND MORE
- $16.99 PUFFER JACKET (BOYS 2-20, GIRLS 2-16, INFANTS)
- 40 PERCENT OFF SELECT REGULAR PRICE COFFEE MAKERS, TEA KETTLES AND ESPRESSO MAKERS
- $68.99 CUISINART 7-CUP FOOD PROCESSOR
- $179.99 KITCHENAID CLASSIC STAND MIXER (AFTER $20 MAIL-IN-REBATE)
- $49.99 TAG FAIRFIELD 5-PIECE LUGGAGE SET
- $65 JUSTIN BIEBER LIMITED-EDITION HOLIDAY FRAGRANCE GIFT SET (INCLUDES 3.4 OZ. EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY AND JUSTIN BIEBER’S NEW HOLIDAY CD WITH AN EXCLUSIVE DOWNLOADABLE BONUS TRACK. ALSO, RECEIVE A FREE SCENTED POSTER, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.) PLUS, MACY’S WILL DONATE $2 FROM EVERY PURCHASE TO THE MAKE-A-WISH FOUNDATION, UP TO $100,000.
Macys.com Cyber Monday deals will be available online starting Sunday, Nov. 27, 2011. Visit www.macys.com for more information on special store hours, in-store deals and online sales to find the best value and savings this holiday season.
For Macy’s Black Friday media materials, including hi-res images, please visit: http://www.magicbulletmedia.com/MNR/MacysHolidayGifts2011/BlackFriday/.
Macy's, the largest retail brand of Macy's, Inc., delivers fashion and affordable luxury to customers at more than 800 locations in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Guam. Macy's stores and macys.com offer distinctive assortments including the most desired family of exclusive and fashion brands for him, her and home. Macy's is known for such epic events as Macy's 4th of July Fireworks® and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade®, as well as spectacular fashion shows, culinary events, flower shows and celebrity appearances. Building on a 150-year tradition, Macy's helps strengthen communities by supporting local and national charities that make a difference in the lives of our customers.
For Macy’s media materials, images and contacts, please visit our online pressroom at www.macys.com/pressroom.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50083073&lang=en