DES MOINES, Iowa--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Recipe.com, home of the Web’s best branded recipes, is the first recipe website to link every one of its easy dinner recipes for delicious food and quick healthy meals to printable grocery coupons for weekly specials in local grocery stores across America.
Cheryl Brown, Recipe.com’s Editorial Director, says, “Recipe.com is a trusted, friendly kitchen companion that saves home cooks money while helping them serve easy and delicious meals to their families and friends. From weeknight dinners and weekend entertaining to every special occasion imaginable, Recipe.com delivers great-tasting success with the highest quality recipes, tips, and personalized touches. And it now instantly shows its customers how much money they can save on every recipe at their favorite local stores.”
Recipe.com does this by providing more than 20,000 easy dinner recipes — each with a photo — for delicious food and quick healthy meals. Each trusted (and tested) recipe is linked to printable grocery coupons and weekly specials at local grocery stores.
All of Recipe.com's recipes are from partners ranging from innovative chefs and internationally respected food companies to media brands such as Better Homes and Gardens, Food & Wine, Fine Cooking, EatingWell, Vegetarian Times, The Food Channel, Taste of the South, Family Circle, and Fitness magazine.
Recipe.com also provides:
- Planning advice: Decisions need to be made before home cooks even leave the house.
- Shopping tips: When home cooks are in the supermarket, Recipe.com is by their side, helping them make smart choices.
- Home economics lessons: Recipe.com teaches home cooks about “savings” beyond coupons. Knowing what to do with food and groceries once they’re home is critical.
- Special occasion ideas: Recipe.com helps home cooks prepare for holidays and parties. Special occasions require inspiration and a game plan.
In addition, the recipe website is launching What’s Cooking on Recipe.com, a new area featuring food news, food trends, cooking tips, and recipe round-ups from the best food blogs, best cooking blogs, and top food journalists as well as Recipe.com editors.
Brown says, “We help you get dinner on the table quickly, confidently, and inexpensively. Learn how to plan ahead, shop smart, save time, save money, master new skills, whip up new recipes, and prepare for holidays and parties — we’re here whenever you need inspiration or advice in the kitchen. We’ll also keep you up to date on food news and trends that affect how you shop. So come find out what’s cooking at Recipe.com every day!”
The Recipe.com portfolio includes:
- A website containing more than 20,000 trusted recipes and featuring both in-store and manufacturer savings coupons; how-to videos; recipes from best-selling cook books; partner recipes from other well-respected brands; and an online shopping list and recipe box so home cooks can instantly see local store savings on their favorite saved recipes or on their shopping lists.
- A magazine created on a quarterly basis with a distribution of 350,000 at a cover price of $5.99
- A mobile web feature that provides on-the-go consumers with recipe and meal-planning content, along with savings from both in-store offers and manufacturers
- Social media outreach through Meredith's branded sites on Facebook and Twitter, and promotion across Meredith's digital network that reaches 25 million monthly unique visitors
- Branded television segments airing weekly on Meredith's daily syndicated television program, BetterTV, which reaches 80 percent of U.S. households
- Editorial features appearing monthly in Meredith's well-known magazines
- Quarterly onsert promotions featuring custom content and coupons poly-bagged in Meredith's monthly magazines and distributed to more than 2 million consumers
Trusted brands such as Betty Crocker, Campbell's, Fleischmann's, French's, Keebler, Kellogg's, Morningstar Farms, Pace Salsa & Picante, Pepperidge Farm, Prego, and Swanson are among the marketing content partners of Recipe.com.
The official charity of Recipe.com is Share Our Strength, a national nonprofit dedicated to ending childhood hunger in America by 2015. Meredith will make a donation to Share Our Strength from special offers on Recipe.com.
For the latest recipes and cooking tips, follow Recipe.com on Twitter @recipedotcom and find them on Facebook.