NEWTOWN, Pa.--()--MD Becker Partners LLC, a boutique management and strategy consulting firm focusing on the life science industry, recently celebrated its third anniversary in the Bucks County business community.
“During the year we expanded our work with existing clients and also attracted new business, while staying true to our firm’s senior partner-driven model”
In response to the need for strategic advice backed by real-world, in-house experience in both the life science industry and financial sector, MD Becker Partners was formed to help companies increase visibility, unlock stakeholder value and access resources to grow their business.
To serve clients more efficiently and effectively, the firm's two senior partners, onetime industry executive Michael D. Becker and life science veteran Janet L. Dally, take active management roles in every client account. Collectively, the partners have more than 35 years of experience in the scientific and business aspects of biotechnology.
"During the year we expanded our work with existing clients and also attracted new business, while staying true to our firm’s senior partner-driven model, " said Michael Becker. "By providing strategic advice and objective, third-party perspectives, we’re helping clients solve a myriad of corporate challenges more efficiently than they’ve experienced in the past with the traditional bottoms-up agency structure, where client relationships are managed at lower levels."
Since the firm’s founding in November 2008, following the peak of the financial crisis, MD Becker Partners has established a strong track record of success as evidenced in part by the following:
- Launching its Life Science Digest online portal and publishing 48 original articles covering scientific, clinical, and financial aspects of the sector
- Hosting successful industry events, including its Second Annual “Cancer Immunotherapy: A Long-Awaited Reality” conference in October 2011 that attracted more than 200 attendees
- Publishing original industry market research, such as the firm's 150-page report titled "Cancer Vaccine Therapies: Failures and Future Opportunities" that included interviews with key opinion leaders and profiles of nearly 40 companies
- Developing and implementing media relations programs for clients that produced high-level exposure across major financial outlets and trade publications
- Submitting regulatory filings that resulted in awards for Orphan Drug Designation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on behalf of clients
Janet Dally added, "We would like to extend a warm thank you to all of our valued clients and business partners who have supported us over the last three years. We feel very fortunate to have represented dozens of innovative companies working to address unmet medical needs across many diseases, including several clients with programs currently in pivotal Phase 3 trials. We are energized daily by our client's enthusiasm and passion for their products, pipeline candidates, and corporate vision."
MD Becker Partners provided a range of services during the year, including financial, media, and public relations, corporate strategy and brand positioning, business development, interim and acting management solutions, project management, clinical and regulatory strategy and filings, event management, and new, digital and social media strategies.
About MD Becker Partners
MD Becker Partners is a boutique management and strategy consulting firm focusing on both public and private companies in the life sciences industry. The firm also works with venture capitalists, institutional investors, and others that provide capital to these companies. As a strategic advisor and partner, MD Becker Partners provides a full range of services to help its clients increase visibility, unlock stakeholder value, and access resources to grow their business. To accomplish this, the firm integrates relations, strategy, and operational capabilities and applies them to carefully conceived and expertly enacted tactics. For more information, visit the firm's website at www.mdbpartners.com and online newsletter at www.lifesciencedigest.com.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50064596&lang=en