DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/36eb8e/the_procter_gamb) has announced the addition of the "The Procter & Gamble Co in Beauty and Personal Care (World)" company profile to their offering.
Euromonitor International's The Procter & Gamble Co in Beauty and Personal Care (World) Company Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in Beauty and Personal Care industry. The report examines company shares by region and sector, product developments, market and distribution strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
Procter & Gamble's sales have been growing although the company's market share steadily fell over 2007-2009, before increasing slightly in 2010. In beauty and personal care, the company has been placing a particular focus on men's grooming, oral care and skin care. There may be opportunity to divest its colour cosmetics interests and some brands in deodorants and bath and shower to release resources for innovation in other prospective categories.
Product coverage: Baby Care, Bath and Shower, Colour Cosmetics, Deodorants, Depilatories, Fragrances, Hair Care, Mass Cosmetics, Men's Grooming, Oral Care, Oral Care excl Power Toothbrushes, Premium Cosmetics, Sets/Kits, Skin Care, Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Beauty and Personal Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Key Topics Covered:
- Scope of the Report Strategic Evaluation Competitive Positioning Geographic and Category Opportunities Opportunities in Key Categories Brand Strategy Operations Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/36eb8e/the_procter_gamb
Source: Euromonitor International