TEL AVIV, Israel--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Zlango, the global leader in visually enhanced text and mobile messaging solutions and services, today announced its official launch into the U.S. with the introduction of newly created localized icon packs and SkinZ™ for its Pictorial Messaging Platform. The newly created content is available through its Zlango Messaging for Android Devices.
Easy to use, Zlango replaces words with sequential animated expressions that visually enhance today’s current dull texting experience. With the introduction of new localized content, U.S. mobile messaging enthusiasts can now text messages with unique icons and expressive SkinZ™, including: “The Walking Dead” (created exclusively based on the popular American comic book property), “Geeks,” “Sassy,” “Sci Fi,” “Vampires,” “Zombies,” “Frats,” “Hip-Hop,” and more.
“With over 4 Million active users worldwide and over 8 Billion Zlango icons delivered globally, we are truly excited to bring pictorial messaging to the U.S.,” said Roni Haim, CEO of Zlango. “We’re constantly creating unique content to enable our users to send and receive text messages filled with personality, attitude and personalized innuendo.”
In addition to the localized icon packs and SkinZ™, Zlango features innovative new ways to message, including:
- ZlangOut - Compose Zlango icon messages to be shared online via Facebook, Twitter, email and more.
- Auto Suggestion - Easily replace words with suggested icons, or auto-write in icons.
- Click-Switch - Change between “Urban”, “Gorgeous,” and “Classic” icon themes before, during, or after any message creation.
- Zlango On/Off - Enable or disable Zlango icons to enjoy the rich Zlango texting experience with or without icons in messages.
- Transform old and new SMS to Zlango (ZMS) - Convert previously received messages into Zlango icons.
- Pop-Up Reply - Instantly read and reply to Zlango and plain text messages without opening Zlango or your default messaging application. Respond in plain text or Zlango icon messaging.
Experience Zlango by watching this short YouTube Video.
Zlango is the global leader in visually enhanced text and mobile messaging solutions and services. Its pictorial messaging platform for mobile, web, and Facebook, enables fun, emotion-rich communication through the use of expressive icons and images. Easy to use, users can infuse their messages with personality, attitude and personalized innuendo by replacing words with sequential animated expressions – all of which visually enhance the daily mobile messaging experience. Localized for each market’s language, slang and culture, Zlango’s platform and niche themed packs and SkinZ™, including The Walking Dead, are updated regularly with fresh new content, offering hundreds of unique icons to choose from. In addition, with Zlango’s “Makin’ Moods” avatar creation tool, “Web-to-Mobile” composer, and “Wish Talk” Facebook App, users can add personality for any mood to email signatures, websites, blogs, Facebook messages and mobile phones worldwide. Available direct to consumers in the US, and via major mobile operators and content providers around the world, Zlango supports hundreds of Android, Nokia Symbian, BlackBerry, and J2ME devices. Zlango is localized in 25+ languages across 20 countries and currently has over 4 million active users sending over 200 million Zlango icons globally each month! For more information, visit www.zlango.com.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50025685&lang=en