MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT) is offering nearly 7,000 toys in stores and online at Target.com for gift givers who want to put the perfect toy under the tree. The assortment features classic and new toys – and all of the must-have items that are topping gift lists this year – including guest’s favorites like, FIJIT® friends, the Star Wars® Ultimate FX LightSaber, LeapFrog® LeapPad and more.
Throughout the season, Target will offer more than 2,000 discounts on popular national toy brands, including Lego®, Nerf® and Barbie®, and Target exclusives from Monster High®, Disney®, Lalaloopsy, and others. Target also offers great quality at an everyday value on owned brands such as Circo® and Play Wonder®. Target’s price-match promise guarantees that guests will always get the lowest price on toys, and by using the Target REDcard, guests can automatically save an additional 5 percent.
“The holiday season is a busy time of year and our guests are looking for gifts that will make wishes come true,” said Stephanie Lucy, vice president, Toys, Target. “Target has all of the toys that kids will love, and with our expanded Toy Catalog, it’s easier than ever for gift-givers to make their choices and save at the same time.”
Target’s Toy Catalog, available Nov. 1, has been expanded and features eight more pages than last year, as well as a coupon insert that contains more than $350 in savings. To help busy parents stay organized during the holiday season, the toy catalog focuses on list building – complete with checkboxes next to every item, and a special tear-out list for kids to complete.
Some of the items expected to top wish lists this year include:
Top Toys for Girls:
- FIJIT Friends
- Barbie® Printable Hairtastic
- Monster High Doll 5-pack (Target Exclusive)
- Flying Fairies Doll (Target Exclusive)
- Lite Sprites Wand and Sprite
- Disney My First Princess Doll and Toddler Dress Gift Set (Target Exclusive)
- Lalaloopsy Crumb’s Bake off- Doll with Kitchen Set (Target Exclusive)
Top Toys for Boys:
- Nerf Vortex Nitron Blaster
- Star Wars® Ultimate FX LightSaber
- Air Hogs Hyperactives RC Vehicle
- Paper Jamz Pro Series Mic
- Disney Cars 2 Charge Ups Charge ‘N’ Race Speedway (Target Exclusive)
- Lego Millennium Falcon
- Imaginext® T-Rex
- Thomas and Friends Trackmaster Cranky and Flynn Save the Day
Top Toys and Games for All:
- Games: Scrabble, Simon and Yahtzee Flash
- Disney Hedbanz (Target Exclusive)
- Bop It! XT
- Rock On Elmo
- LeapFrog® LeapPad
- Elf on the Shelf Book
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT) serves guests at 1,767 stores across the United States and at Target.com. The company plans to open its first stores in Canada in 2013. In addition, the company operates a credit card segment that offers branded proprietary credit card products. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs; today, that giving equals more than $3 million a week. For more information about Target’s commitment to corporate responsibility, visit Target.com/hereforgood.
For more information, visit Target.com/Pressroom.