SQL in the City is a full day of learning and networking that includes technical presentations from SQL Server MVPs, case studies, panel discussions, feedback sessions and socializing. Participants also have the opportunity to learn more about Red Gate tools and influence their future development. Breakfast pastries, all-day refreshments, a buffet lunch and a drinks reception are included in the free event.
Meet SQL gurus and peers
“It’s a day of free SQL Server training the Red Gate way,” says Annabel Bradford, the event’s organizer. “That means not only learning, but free books and swag, plenty of interaction with industry leaders and peers, food, beer and fun. You’ll come away with knowledge, resources and a fresh outlook that will have a positive impact on how you do your job.”
Presentations addressing key issues for SQL Server developers and DBAs are scheduled across two simultaneous tracks. In addition to senior product managers from Red Gate, presenters scheduled for the events include these leading authors and SQL Server MVPs:
- Denny Cherry – Senior database administrator at Phreesia
- Kalen Delaney – Independent trainer, writer and consultant: SQLServerInternals.com
- Ike Ellis – SQL instructor and course author for DevelopMentor
- Grant Fritchey -- Author and product evangelist for Red Gate
- Steve Jones – Editor-in-chief of SQLServerCentral.com
- Brad McGehee – Director of DBA education for Red Gate
- Aaron Nelson – Senior database consultant at ista North America.
- Rob Sullivan – SQL DBA, developer and DataChomp blogger.
Attendance is limited by the size of the venue, so register as soon as possible. To see highlights of the London event, visit http://sqlinthecity.red-gate.com/events/london/highlights/. For more information and to register for LA, visit: http://sqlinthecity.red-gate.com/events/los-angeles/.