DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f44aba/top_100_medical_de) has announced the addition of the "Top 100 Medical Device Companies 2011" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
Companies able to use technological advancements to make medical devices more intelligent, faster, and cost effective have made great strides in the industry. Breakthrough advancements have improved patient monitoring, safety and outcomes, reduced recovery time, and prevented costly complications.
Although U.S. companies make up more than half of the listing of the top 100 medical device companies, the proliferation of international giants shows that the industry is generating more profits from global outreach efforts. Emerging medical device markets are anticipated to grow at much faster rates than the United States in the years to come. China and India are forecasted to generate double-digit annual growth during the next five years due to their manufacturers' ability to develop quality devices at a lower cost.
This publication features the world's leading medical device and technology companies. This report provides an authoritative and complete overview of the largest manufacturers of medical devices and technologies around the globe in a convenient and concise format. Included are rankings of the largest device companies based on 2010 revenue and a corporate profile of each entity.
Company data featured in this edition include:
- Company overview
- Financials for recent years
- Rankings by revenue
- Leadership personnel
- Recent acquisitions
- Significant subsidiaries
- Medical specialties/sectors
- Key products
Key Topics Covered:
- Notes and methodology
- Top 100 Medical Device Companies by Revenue
- Top 100 Medical Device Companies by R&D Spend
- Top 100 Medical Device Companies by Net Income
- Top 100 Medical Device Companies by Earnings Per Share
- Top 100 Medical Device Companies by Total Assets
- Top 100 Medical Device Companies by Shareholders' Equity
- Top 100 Medical Device Companies by Employees
- Top 100 Medical Device Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f44aba/top_100_medical_de