NEW YORK--(foursquare and the release of its iPhone app, BuyWithMe has now introduced its new Android application, adding to the company’s suite of mobile solutions. Merchants can now extend their offerings to BuyWithMe subscribers who can browse, buy and redeem deals while on-the-go with Android devices, iPhones, iPads and through foursquare.)--On the heels of a recently announced partnership with
“Our suite of mobile tools makes the purchasing and redeeming process seamless and provides merchants the opportunity to boost their mobile presence and tap into the growing mobile commerce market.”
“The future of our industry is increasingly a mobile one. In our ongoing effort to allow merchants and consumers to better discover, interact and transact with each other, we need to be where they are – and that means mobile,” said Jim Crowley, CEO of BuyWithMe. “Our suite of mobile tools makes the purchasing and redeeming process seamless and provides merchants the opportunity to boost their mobile presence and tap into the growing mobile commerce market.”
BuyWithMe’s mobile platform provides merchants with additional ways to attract new customers, through location-based purchases and social sharing. The company’s mobile focus also provides merchants with the ability to capitalize on emerging mobile commerce trends.
The new Android and iPhone apps have an array of functions benefiting both merchants and consumers:
- Simple Purchasing and Redeeming Options: The app provides an easy, one-click purchasing option with stored credit card information. Customers can also redeem their voucher with one tap, which greatly simplifies the process for merchants and customers alike.
- Enhanced Deal Discovery: Allows customers to discover and browse deals from local merchants from their mobile phone.
- Greater Social Sharing: The app integrates with BuyWithMe’s social sharing functionality, BuyWithThree, making it easy for consumers to share deals with their friends via email and social networking sites while driving merchant awareness.
- Better Views of Existing Deals: There is an ability to view deals on a map, relative to a customer’s location, so they can experience new merchants and deals while on the move and customized to where they are.
- Faster Access to Merchants: The app allows users to quickly locate and get directions to the merchants that they are interested in visiting.
More information about the BuyWithMe Android app and iPhone app can be found at www.BuyWithMe.com/mobile. The BuyWithMe apps can also be directly downloaded from the Android Marketplace and the iTunes store.
BuyWithMe (www.BuyWithMe.com) launched in May 2009 and is one of the country's leading group buying and social commerce companies. BuyWithMe allows local merchants and consumers to discover, interact and transact with each other and experience the best of what their city has to offer. The company’s marketing solutions allow merchants to create voucher-free customized loyalty and rewards programs that drive repeat, long-term engagement with their consumers and measure ROI. BuyWithMe currently operates in Austin, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington D.C.
For merchants looking for more information about working with BuyWithMe, and consumers who want to learn about the best offers in their city, visit www.BuyWithMe.com.
345 Hudson Street
New York, NY 10014