DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/817dd2/3pls_in_india_2011) has announced the addition of the "3PLs in India 2011" report to their offering.
At-a-glance insight into the operations, assets, capabilities and service offering of leading 3PLs on a country by country basis, together with the market dynamics and key issues facing the 3PL sector.
Part of a global series analysing the operations and service offering of leading 3PLs, use this report to understand the market structure and competitive dynamics of the 3PL marketplace on a country by country basis and the key issues and challenges facing the sector.
In addition, easy to use profiles, provided in a consistent structure and format across international markets, makes identifying, ranking and understanding the capabilities of outsourced logistics service providers in each market, a quick, efficient, cost effective, process.
This collection of company data provides understanding of the wide range of services offered by these companies to their supply chain customers, their key management teams and, where available, key clients, enabling you to evaluate what, where, when and how these organisations meet the demands of their clients in order to achieve commercial success.
For manufacturers and retailers:
- understand the resources and capabilities of your service providers
- identify experts in your industry sector and their existing customers
- support tender processes
- benchmark transport, warehousing, technology, service and industry sector offers
- track your competitors' service offer
- understand industry sector and client coverage
- identify resource allocation and technology capabilities
For technology companies, vehicle manufacturers and other associated vertical' sectors:
- understand the resources and capabilities of your customers
- identify key management and experts by industry sector and service offering
- help tailor marketing and promotional campaigns to suit targeted operations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/817dd2/3pls_in_india_2011