DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c762a7/cryopreservation_e) has announced the addition of the "Cryopreservation Equipments in Stem Cells - A Global Market Watch, 2009-2015" report to their offering.
With a CAGR of 23.7%, global market value for cryopreservation equipments used in stem cells industry is anticipated to worth US$2.2 billion by 2015. On a global scale, North America accounts for nearly 35% of the market and will likely witness a higher growth rate in the upcoming years, in comparison with Asia-Pacific. While US accounts for the highest share of the global market value on a country basis, India and China surpasses the US in terms of growth rate anticipated in the near future. As per our analysis, freezers represent more than half of the cryopreservation equipments market value while cropreservative reagents stand for a share of close to 20%.
The Cryopreservation Equipments in Stem Cells - A Global Market Watch, 2009-2015' reviews the latest trends in cryopreservation equipments used in stem cells technology with a perceptive to disclose the near-future growth prospects in cryopreservation of stem cells. An in-depth analysis across the geographic regions provides strategic business intelligence for life science and as well as healthcare sector investments. The study offers profitable investment strategies for stem cell banks, stem cells R&D organizations, pharmaceutical manufacturers, biotechnology companies, laboratories, Contract Research Organizations (CROs) and many more in preferred locations.
The report focuses on the major current market trends, estimates and forecasts for the period 2009-2015. More than 500 and 109 leading market players are identified and 37 key companies in stem cells market and 22 key companies respectively in cryopreservation equipments market that project improved market activities in the near future are profiled. The report consists of 364 data charts describing the market shares, sales forecasts and growth prospects. Moreover, key strategic activities in the market including mergers/acquisitions, collaborations/partnerships, product launches/developments are discussed which gives a deep insight into the growth perspectives of the market.
The region-wise distribution of the market consists of North America (USA, Canada and Mexico); Europe (Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom and Rest of Europe); Asia-Pacific (Australia, China, India, Japan, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific); Latin America (Argentina and Brazil) and Rest of the World (Columbia, Middle East, South Africa and Rest of Rest of World). Incorporating the recession impacts on the industry, the market growth rate in the major economies such as the U.S., Japan and China along with the other emerging countries are estimated individually for the upcoming years. Anticipating a protracted economic recovery towards to 2011 and based on the CAGR estimates and growth potential, we have forecasted the market size figures for the next five years.
Key Topics Covered:
I. Report Focus
- Cryopreservation Equipments
II. Market Analysis
- Cryopreservation Equipments In Stem Cells - Segmentation
- - Cryopreservation Freezers Market Forecasts to 2015
- -- Mechanical Freezers Market Forecasts to 2015
- -- Dry Freezers Market Forecasts to 2015
- -- Conventional Laboratory Freezers Market Forecasts to 2015
- -- Ultralow Freezers Market Forecasts to 2015
- -- Auto-Cascade Freezers Market Forecasts to 2015
- -- Temperature Control Systems Market Forecasts to 2015
- -- Cryopreservation Vials Market Forecasts to 2015
- -- CO2 Incubators Market Forecasts to 2015
- - Cropreservative Reagents Market Forecasts to 2015
- - Research and Testing Market Forecasts to 2015
- - Safety and Quality Control Measures Market Forecasts to 2015
- Growth Rate Analysis
- Investment Focus
III. Stem Cells - Global Industry Overview
- Industry Activities
- Market Trends
- Stem Cells - Industry Leaders
- Cryopreservation Equipments In Stem Cells - Industry Leaders
- Cryopreservation Equipments In Stem Cells - A Look A Head..!!
- Stem Cells - Key Company Profiles
- Cryopreservation Equipments In Stem Cells - Key Company Profiles
IV. Industry Company Database
- Aastrom Biosciences, Inc.
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc.
- Advanced Cell Technology, Inc.
- Affymetrix, Inc
- Alpha Cord, Inc.
- Angioblast Systems, Inc.
- Barber Nichols
- Bioheart, Inc.
- Biolife Solutions, Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim, Gmbh
- Cell Therapeutics, Inc.
- Cells4Life, Ltd.
- Charter Medical, Ltd.
- Cole Parmer Instrument, Co.
- Corcell, Inc.
- Cord Blood Registry
- Cordlife Pte., Ltd.
- Core Dynamics (Usa), Inc.
- Cryocord Sdn. Bhd.
- Cryogenetics As
- Cryolife, Inc.
- Cryologic Pty. Ltd.
- Cryomagnetics, Inc.
- Cryoplus, Inc.
- Cryo-Save, Ag
- Custom Biogenic Systems
- Ge Healthcare
- Genzyme Corp.
- Gieserlab, Inc.
- Haimen United Laboratory Equipment Development Co., Ltd.
- Linde Gas Cryoservices B.V.
- Millipore Corporation
- Neostem, Inc.
- + Others
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c762a7/cryopreservation_e