DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fdc30f/gillette_fusion_pr) has announced the addition of the "Gillette Fusion ProGlide Case Study: Using consumer-focused marketing to instill brand confidence" company profile to their offering.
Within 10 weeks of being launched, Gillette had sold 2.5 million Fusion ProGlide razors; exceeding sales achieved by Gillette Fusion in 2006 and becoming the world's best selling razor. This market success is attributed, in large part, to Gillette's shift towards a more consumer-based marketing strategy, which served to raise the brand's profile among its target US male consumer base.
Scope of the report:
- Achieve sales growth of male grooming products by leaning how consumer-focused marketing high-precision innovations can enhance brand credibility.
- Enhance your market positioning by learning from Gillette's 2010 marketing success in the male grooming market.
- Stimulate ideation and invigorate brands by uncovering the latest male consumers' personal care needs.
- Gillette's recent market success highlights the importance of consumer-focused marketing and serves to emphasise the value of pre-launch trial campaigns, consumer use testing and experiential marketing in successfully communicating a product's benefits to target consumers and in doing so, raising a brand's profile.
- By focusing its marketing efforts on the consumer, Gillette has managed to successfully position the Fusion ProGlide razor across the entire consumer adoption lifecycle. As a result, Gillette has ensured market growth for the brand moving forwards.
Reasons to purchase:
- What are the key factors currently influencing male choices of grooming products?
- How can product marketing be used to better engage with consumers and raise the profile of your brand?
- How has Gillette positioned itself across the consumer adoption lifestyle so as to sustain longer term brand momentum?
Key Topics Covered:
- The global male grooming market is expected to grow further by
- In 2010, Gillette once again redefined the male grooming category
- - Gillette has used precision engineering to address male comfort needs
- - The Gillette Fusion ProSeries, an accompanying male skincare range, has helped to leverage P&G's skincare expertise
- Gillette's new strategy of consumer-driven marketing has served to overcome male skepticism
- - A unique pre-launch trial campaign helped Gillette to install confidence in its consumers
- - Gillette's experiential marketing efforts let the brand speak for itself
- Consumer-focused marketing has enabled the Gillette Fusion ProGlide to position itself for growth across the product adoption lifecycle
- - A strong focus on innovation has allowed Gillette to successfully target early adopters
- - Gillette has given the early majority a compelling reason to buy Fusion ProGlide
- - Gillette has promised a money back guarantee to convince the late majority to trade up to Fusion ProGlide
- Gillette Fusion ProGlide looks set to build on its success in
- - Fusion ProGlide will be launched in the UK during the first half of
- Conclusions and recommendations
- Case study series
- Secondary sources
- Further reading
- Ask the analyst
- Datamonitor consulting
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fdc30f/gillette_fusion_pr