DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/32f2df/what_cios_need_to) has announced the addition of the "What CIOs Need to Know Before Signing or Negotiating a Cloud Computing Agreement in 2011" audioconference to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“What CIOs Need to Know Before Signing or Negotiating a Cloud Computing Agreement in 2011”
What CIOs Need to Know Before Signing or Negotiating a Cloud Computing Agreement in 2011 is a time-efficient way to get the most up to date information on the key terms to make sure are included (or not included) in your cloud computing agreement, negotiation strategies to use with prospective vendors, and understand how other CIOs are getting the best terms as well as protecting their company from a legal standpoint from the potential pitfalls of cloud computing. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to make sure that you are aware of how to best negotiate the terms and legal issues associated with cloud computing and are prepared with the best tips and techniques from other CIOs before negotiating and signing an agreement on behalf of your company.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert on advising CIOs on cloud computing agreements, Scott Archibald, Managing Director of Bender Consulting, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes before signing or negotiating a cloud computing agreement on behalf of your company for 2011
- A line-by-line look at an updated cloud computing agreement, highlighting terms that are most negotiable right now, and specific wording examples of provisions that you want to ask for (warranties, caps on fee increases, litigation cooperation clauses, continued access to your company's data even in the event of a dispute with the vendor, etc.) and avoid (disclaimers of liability for data loss, etc.)
- Specific negotiating strategies for getting better terms from vendors in the current economy
- The 10 questions most asked by CIOs with respect to how they can take advantage of market conditions, the best way to negotiate terms with cloud computing vendors, when to get counsel involved, and the key legal issues they need to look out for when negotiating and signing cloud computing agreements
- Case studies of other CIOs that have had success negotiating cloud computing agreements that are legally and financially advantageous to their company, what worked best for them, and important lessons learned
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time. Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana Dynamic, up-to-date resource... Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point, an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject. Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/32f2df/what_cios_need_to