MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Holiday shopping is heating up as Best Buy (NYSE: BBY) continues to bring customers tremendous savings on smart phones, TVs, laptops, digital cameras and gaming with its Free Smart Phone Sales Event and Two-Day Sale.
Best Buy Mobile is giving consumers more reason to check out its Free Smart Phone Sales Event with the addition of the AT&T BlackBerry Torch to the offer. The Torch is free through Dec. 24 with a new or updated two-year mobile contract with carriers through Best Buy. Best Buy Mobile recently launched its holiday event featuring free smart phones every day in December. Customers can choose from the hottest devices from all major carriers.
“We know our customers are on the lookout for big values and technology gifts are at the top of their holiday wish lists,” said Mike Vitelli, president of the Americas for Best Buy. “We’re excited to offer these deals to make it easier to give and receive the hottest gifts of connection this holiday season.”
Highlights Best Buy’s Two-Day sale in store and online at BestBuy.com include gifts for the whole family:
- For the Sports Fanatic Dad – Make his man-cave the ultimate home entertainment experience with the InsigniaTM 46” LCD HDTV for $699.99 or upgrade to the LED model for only $100 more. We’ve got TV options for all budgets starting from $79.99 for a 15” LCD and $249.99 for a 32” LCD as well as Blu-ray players starting as low as $99.99.
- For the Active Teen – Capture moments that they can share with friends and family on Facebook, Twitter or family albums with FUJIFILM Digital Cameras with 12.2-Megapixel available in black or blue at discounted prices ranging from $69.99-$399.99.
- For the Fun-Loving Kid – Bring digital gaming excitement anywhere with the Sony PSPgo available in pearl white and piano black for $149.99.
- For the Family – Experience a new level of entertainment with the highly immersive Sony PS3. Beginning on Sunday 12/12, buy any PS3 console and receive a $50 Best Buy gift card free.
- For the budget-conscious Mom – for only $299.99, the Compaq-Presario Laptop is housed in a black shell with 15.6” diagonal screen and 2GB of memory.
For Crowd-Pleasing Stocking Stuffers – Your loved ones have
enough drawers full of socks. Instead of grabbing whatever you see
while standing in the store check-out line, pick up these gifts this
- Twi-hard fans will sink their teeth into this Twilight Saga: New Moon Exclusive Steelbook Package DVD for $12.99; also available in Blu-ray for $17.99.
- Movies come alive with LG’s internet-connectable Blu-ray player for $69.99.
- Remember the holiday moments with the InsigniaTM 8” Digital Photo Frame available for $69.99, $50 off.
Best Buy’s Price Match Guarantee will match a lower price if found in a Best Buy store or online at BestBuy.com for the same brand and model during the exchange and return period. For full details visit www.bestbuy.com/pricematch.
Additional deals can be had every day on BestBuy.com for our “Deal of the Day” now through Dec. 24. The latest deals can be found at www.bestbuy.com/dealsoftheday.
About Best Buy Mobile
Best Buy Mobile was founded in 2006 with a goal of changing the way consumers shop for and purchase mobile phones in America. Today, Best Buy Mobile is in every Best Buy store and also has 157 Best Buy Mobile specialty stores around the country. Best Buy Mobile features one of the largest selections of carriers, handsets and accessories available anywhere. Employees undergo at least 80 hours of intensive training, as well as continuing education on mobile phone technology and trends to help customers get the most of their mobile phones. For more information about Best Buy Mobile visit www.bestbuy.com/mobile or www.bestbuymobile.com.
About Best Buy Co., Inc.
With operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, China, Mexico and Turkey, Best Buy is a multinational retailer of technology and entertainment products and services with a commitment to growth and innovation. The Best Buy family of brands and partnerships collectively generates more than $49 billion in annual revenue and includes brands such as Best Buy; Best Buy Mobile; Audiovisions; The Carphone Warehouse; Future Shop; Geek Squad, Jiangsu Five Star; Magnolia Audio Video; Napster; Pacific Sales; and The Phone House. Approximately 180,000 employees apply their talents to help bring the benefits of these brands to life for customers through retail locations, multiple call centers and Web sites, in-home solutions, product delivery and activities in our communities. Community partnership is central to the way we do business at Best Buy. In fiscal 2010, we donated a combined $25.2 million to improve the vitality of the communities where our employees and customers live and work.
For more information about Best Buy, visit www.bby.com.