FRAMINGHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--To make giving corporate holiday gifts easy this year, Staples Advantage, the business-to-business division of Staples, Inc., offers tips on how to find the perfect corporate holiday gift that sends the right message for your brand and fits your budget. Whether you’re looking to drive new business, build your brand or improve employee morale, Staples Advantage offers a wide selection of branded products that are sure to make a lasting impression.
Promotional products offer one of the lowest cost-per-impressions among advertising mediums and also lead to long-term brand recognition. According to the Promotional Products Association International, 52 percent of recipients do business with a company after receiving its promotional item. Branded gifts are a proven method of saying “thank you” and inspiring new business while enhancing a brand.
“Companies use promotional products as an ideal way to boost loyalty among employees, thank customers and build brand awareness,” said Barbara Wells, senior vice president, Staples Promotional Products. “During the holiday season, our team of promotional product experts is here to help corporate customers find the perfect holiday gift solution.”
Staples Promotional Products offers a new assortment of customizable holiday items and provides a total gift solution – with consultants and custom order representatives available to help businesses determine the ideal gift to meet every need. Additional services such as gift-wrapping and kitting are available to make sending your corporate holiday gifts a breeze.
Staples Corporate Gift Selection Tips
To select the perfect corporate holiday gift, consider the impact you want your gift to have on the recipient. Choosing a gift is simpler once you clearly define the message you want the gift to send.
- Emotional Bond – Branded foods – such as chocolates, gourmet baskets and other edible assortments – forge an instant emotional bond and can be shared easily at the office, making them a great way to connect with customers and employees.
- Maximum Brand Awareness – Desk accessories, mugs and writing tools are gifts with significant longevity and help ensure customers will remember your brand long after the holiday is over. Pens remain one of the most popular branded items and come in many unique styles and selections.
- Company Spirit – Companies can foster great loyalty and unity among employees through branded apparel and headwear. These items create a sense of “team spirit,” and today’s stylish and attractive options will be worn frequently, making them a great brand advertisement.
No matter what message you want your gift to send, promotional products are a great choice for getting that message across. Promotional gifts offer many benefits, including:
- Utility – Good brand visibility comes with knowing the difference between items that will be useful for recipients and those that will be relegated to dust collectors. Branded blankets, calendars, writing instruments and drink ware are among the most-requested practical items, and are most likely to see greatest usage.
- Bang For Your Buck – No need to break the bank; companies can provide a wide range of items on a limited budget. Gifts from wine glasses to picture frames and from planners to desktop speakers can all be purchased for $9.99 or less.
- “Wow” Factor – If you really want your gift to stand out, Staples has a wide selection of customized gifts that will make your gift one-of-a-kind and memorable. Specialty items to encourage healthy lifestyles and activity-based gifts are popular and include items like branded yoga mats and gardening supplies. Or, design your own custom item with the help of our Product Design Center.
Through its Promotional Products line of business, Staples Advantage is the nation’s largest promotional products provider according to Advertising Specialty Institute’s 2009 Counselor Award. To learn more about the Staples Promotional Products 2010 holiday gift assortment and how to customize products, please visit www.staplespromo.com. For more information about Staples Promotional Products, visit www.staplesadvantage.com/promo.
About Staples Advantage
Staples Advantage, the business-to-business division of Staples, Inc. (Nasdaq: SPLS), serves organizations of 20 or more employees up to the Fortune 1000, including global businesses, local, state and federal government, healthcare organizations and educational institutions. The Staples Advantage one source solution includes comprehensive products and services from office supplies, technology and printing to promotional products, furniture and facility supplies. Dedicated to providing organizations with greater cost savings and improved ordering efficiencies, Staples Advantage provides a customized level of account support and best-in-class customer service. More information is available at http://www.staplesadvantage.com.
Staples, the world’s largest office products company, is committed to making it easy for customers to buy a wide range of office products and services. Our broad selection of office supplies, electronics, technology and office furniture as well as business services, including computer repair and copying and printing, helps our customers run their offices efficiently. With 2009 sales of $24 billion and 91,000 associates worldwide, Staples operates in 26 countries throughout North and South America, Europe, Asia and Australia serving businesses of all sizes and consumers. Staples invented the office superstore concept in 1986 and today ranks second worldwide in e-commerce sales. The company is headquartered outside Boston. More information about Staples (Nasdaq: SPLS) is available at www.staples.com/media.