BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--OutStart would like to thank its customers for their support in voting for and naming OutStart solutions finalists in the Best of Elearning! 2010 Awards. OutStart is a finalist in three categories: Best Learning Content Management Solution – OutStart LCMS; Best Simulation Development Tool – OutStart SoftSim; and, Best Mobile Learning Solution – Hot Lava Mobile. Both OutStart LCMS and Hot Lava Mobile were winners in their respective categories in 2009.
OutStart solutions are built by learners for learners and the company is consistently recognized for being a leader in corporate learning solutions:
- OutStart has been named a Visionary in Gartner’s Corporate Learning Systems Magic Quadrant since 2004
- In September 2010, OutStart was named a Top Learning Portal by TrainingIndustry.com
- Brandon Hall Research named OutStart TrainingEdge.com as one of “Five Emerging LMSs to Watch” in July 2010
- In January 2010 OutStart Inc. announced it won Best of Elearning! awards for OutStart LCMS and Hot Lava Mobile
- 2009 Brandon Hall awarded Kell-Sibley an Excellence in Learning Award for their use of OutStart LCMS
For organizations to succeed, their employees must possess or have easy access to an incredible breadth and depth of knowledge. The only way for employees to attain the knowledge they require is to be constantly learning in a continuum of ways – formally and informally; independently and collaboratively; in the home or office, and while on the go. OutStart LCMS, OutStart SoftSim and Hot Lava Mobile are among the OutStart solutions that meet the varied learning requirements of individuals and organizations.
- OutStart LCMS – The leading learning content management system (LCMS) for automating the development, management, maintenance and delivery of modular training
- OutStart SoftSim – Create highly interactive simulations for Web and Windows-based applications, online processes and forms without any programming
- Hot Lava Mobile – Develop, deploy and track single-source mobile content
The Best of Elearning! Awards are entirely reader driven and no vendor submissions are accepted. Winners will be announced November 4 at the upcoming Elearning! Summit.
Catherine Upton, Group Publisher of the Elearning! Media Group
“The Best of Elearning! Awards program formalizes the informal “word-of-mouth” referrals practiced in our industry. According to our survey, 85% of professionals have personally recommended a learning solution to a colleague over the past 12 months.”
Massood Zarrabian, President & CEO, OutStart
“This award is particularly meaningful to us as it comes directly from our customers. Our primary focus is providing them with solutions that meet their demands and support their objectives. We are proud and thankful that they recognize our efforts and value their relationship with us.”
At OutStart, we’re out to solve a big problem. Most organizations possess a wealth of underutilized collective intelligence around their products, services and processes. This underutilization negatively impacts employees, customers and partners, costing precious time and money while hindering performance. Said simply, “what your people don’t know will hurt you.” OutStart’s social business software, mobile and learning solutions act like a lifeline: connecting people to the know-how, creativity and learning they require to be efficient, effective and agile.
Since its inception in 1999, and backed by leading venture capital firms, OutStart has matured into a profitable and rapidly growing company with an impressive range of customers who are surpassing expectations and delivering exceptional business results. The company is honored to have customers like Autodesk, BB&T, Boeing Company, BT, CVS Caremark, DIRECTV, General Dynamics, Hewlett-Packard, Internal Revenue Service, McDonald’s, MetLife, Pilatus Aircraft, Prudential, Australian Defence Force, U.S. Navy, UK Ministry of Defence, Verizon Wireless and Yum! Brands. To learn more about OutStart, visit the company on the web at www.outstart.com. You can also read the blog at http://blog.outstart.com and follow OutStart on Twitter @outstart.