DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/644e71/clinical_trials_in) has announced the addition of the "Clinical Trials in China" report to their offering.
Clinical Trials in China - Maximize Savings and Avoid Costly Mistakes
This report focuses on clinical trials in China. It identifies market dynamics, key regulatory changes, and analyzes the implications and factors which need to be taken into consideration when conducting clinical trials in China. The market analysis report Clinical trials in China will maximize your savings and avoid costly mistakes.
This report provides:
A better comprehension of the Chinese clinical trial market:
- A global economic & demographic Chinese market review
- A draw up of an up-to-date regulatory and legislation situation including all the major reforms related to clinical trials
- A comprehensive analysis of the market drivers and barriers
- The main actors of the market
- An exhaustive list and analysis of the main CROs including contact database
- The clinical study design and planning in China
- An overview of the trends, opportunities and challenges for the future
- Strategic recommendations
Answers to your business interrogations:
- Why has China become a key destination for clinical trials?
- What are the major drivers of this geographic clinical trials decentralization?
- What are the remaining challenges for multinational clinical trials?
- What is the process of clinical trials for imported drugs?
- What are the major types of clinical trials conducted in China?
- How does SFDA reform the healthcare environment in order to be in accordance with Western countries regulatory environment?
An exhaustive synthesis of the main CROs located in China:
- Get an identification sheet per CRO
- Know about their major activities
- Have an exhaustive list of Multinational & National CROs settled in China
- Have an overview of their pharmaceutical customers
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: MARKET DYNAMICS
Chapter 2: REGULATION & LEGISLATION ENVIRONMENT: KEY REGULATORY CHANGES
Chapter 3: CLINICAL STUDY DESIGN & PLANNING
Chapter 4: KEY MARKET DRIVERS
Chapter 5: KEY MARKET BARRIERS
Chapter 6: ACTORS
Chapter 7: CLINICAL TRIAL STRATEGIES FOR SMALL PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/644e71/clinical_trials_in