DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/99ee11/the_impact_of_mobi) has announced the addition of the "The Impact of Mobile User Experience on Network Operator Customer Loyalty: Summer 2010" report to their offering.
"Impact of Mobile User Experience on Network Operator Customer Loyalty" Summer Report 2010, was conducted during the Spring. The 111-country survey analyzes the impact of mobile apps across many dimensions of the app ecosystem as it relates to customer loyalty of network operators.
The 26-page report includes 22 figures including 3 ranked grids comparing 32 different network operators performances:
1. Network Operator Performance Grid ranked on Customer Service Quality and Coverage/Reliability Quality
2. Hayes Wireless RAPID Loyalty Grid that compares purchasing growth and new customer growth
3. Mob4Hire Mobile App Performance Grid ranked on Mobile App Stability and Mobile App Customer Satisfaction
According to the survey, the two best network operators in the world are Vodafone and Zain, which are the only two that appear in the top quadrant of all three grids.
The key finding quantifies that mobile applications and handsets are becoming increasingly important factors in network operator customer loyalty. Top drivers of network customer loyalty, however, continue to be coverage/reliability and customer service quality. Network operators who continue to struggle in these primary two dimensions are at a great disadvantage to others who are already starting their smartphone mobile strategies.
- Sixty-five percent of respondents indicated that mobile applications are important in their decision to select a network operator.
- When defecting from a network operator, 37% of smartphone users cite lack of mobile apps as a reason for their defection.
- Seventy-nine percent of the respondents indicated they are likely to recommend their network operator to a friend. Fifty-five percent of respondents said they are likely to purchase additional services from their network operator.
- Thirty-seven percent of respondents think their network operators coverage is inadequate. Half of the respondents said customer service is not adequate.
- Twenty-seven percent of respondents said they are likely to switch to another network operator within 12 months.
- Smartphone users need to see at least a 4-star user review rating in an app store before they download / purchase a mobile application.
- Eighty-nine percent of mobile users report they have experienced a mobile app crash on their phone.
Key Topics Covered:
- Panel Description
- Key Metrics Used in the Study
- Executive Summary
- Top Wireless Insights
- Top Mobile Insights
- Operator Performance & Loyalty Grids
- Network Operator Performance Grid
- Network Operator Customer Loyalty Grid
- Network Operator RAPID Loyalty Measurement Rankings
- Network Operator Loyalty Insights
- Network Operator Business Attributes
- Drivers of Customer Loyalty
- Operator Mobile App Performance Grid
- Mobile App User Experience Insights
- Impact of Mobile Applications on Ecosystem
- Mobile Handsets
- Smartphone vs. Feature Phones
- RAPID Loyalty Measurement Primer
- Customer Loyalty
- Customer Lifetime Value
- Who we are
40 Companies Mentioned in this Report, Some Include:
- Sun Cellular
- Globe Telecom
- AT&T Mobility
- Rogers Wireless
- Idea Cellular
- Sony Ericsson
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/99ee11/the_impact_of_mobi