ClickBank® Delivers Rapid Growth in Lifestyle Category
Revenue Jumps 41 Percent in First Half of 2014 As Company Scales E-Commerce Platform With All-In-One Suite of Solutions
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ClickBank®, the world leader in performance marketing of digital products, today revealed significant revenue growth of 41 percent in the fast-growing lifestyle category from the first half of 2013 to 2014. To support the continued growth, the company expanded its suite of e-commerce solutions to help entrepreneurs increase revenue.
“ClickBank’s client and customer service and full service e-commerce capabilities are not just handling the lead generation side of my business, they are streamlining my business and taking the frustration, hassle and guesswork out of doing business online.”
The lifestyle category includes titles in health and fitness, home and garden, parenting and families, and also cooking, food and wine. In particular, health and fitness showed the fastest growth.
“We are seeing a significant increase of both the number of products as well as sales within the health, exercise, home and family life products, which aligns with the shift to blogs and digital means for consumer lifestyle information,” said Matt Hulett, CEO of ClickBank. “To serve this increased and future demand we’re expanding how we support the entrepreneurs who are creating digital products from their expertise with performance marketing solutions. We’re adding to the tools and helping to provide the platform so that they can deliver a seamless shopping experience.”
In response to the rapid growth of its lifestyle categories, ClickBank® launched an all-in-one performance marketing suite designed to help entrepreneurs run their entire business on a single platform. The suite of integrated back-end solutions include:
- Quick purchase allows clients to promote back-end offers through a single click.
- Mobile-optimized order forms for smartphones and tablets.
- Lower processing rates based on sales volume.
- Customized order forms allow for layout changes and more control to add branded images and testimonials.
- Improved flexibility for subscription, membership and recurring bill management.
“I’ve worked with ClickBank for many years, and I’m ecstatic with the conversion rates and ongoing engagement from my customers,” said Brad Howard, CEO of VenusFactor. “ClickBank’s client and customer service and full service e-commerce capabilities are not just handling the lead generation side of my business, they are streamlining my business and taking the frustration, hassle and guesswork out of doing business online.”
ClickBank is committed to rolling out new advances to help digital entrepreneurs everywhere succeed, with additional solutions that include:
- Flexible refunds allow clients to set their own policy from 0-365 days.
- Expanded marketplace of products and offers that include live coaching events and physical products.
- Coupons offer the ability to test and set multiple price points.
- Higher conversions, upsells and revenues through a platform partner that provides integrated call center support.
ClickBank® is the world leader in performance marketing of digital products, with six million clients and distribution in 190 countries. Entrepreneurs everywhere use our powerful online and mobile e-commerce platform to build a vibrant business across popular lifestyle categories. To learn more, visit http://www.clickbank.com.