IQMS Announces the 2014 Manufacturing Success Award Finalists
Innovative and impressive, IQMS customers share their stories of overcoming challenges and implementing change to become true manufacturing leaders
PASO ROBLES, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IQMS, a manufacturing ERP software and MES developer with an ongoing, proactive commitment to its product and relationships, is pleased to announce the finalists of its 2014 Manufacturing Success Awards. IQMS received impressive nominations from customers in the returning Company Initiative category, as well as the inaugural EnterpriseIQ Champion competition. Inspiring and innovative, these nominations clearly demonstrated true leadership in the manufacturing industry. Highest Achievers will be recognized and celebrated at a private welcome reception during the 2014 IQMS User Group on October 7, 2014 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Company Initiative Finalists:
- AMA Plastics conducted an Enterprise Application Analysis (EAA) to reinvigorate its use of the software, redeploy underutilized modules and maximize its use of EnterpriseIQ for impressive results.
- Nicolet Plastics, Inc. implemented a new order fulfillment area that included installing a conveying system, moving its assembly operations and adding new equipment such as part bins, label printers and RTStations for every press.
- Plastic Molding Technology, Inc.'s sustainability initiatives focused on three critical areas of improvement (development of proprietary technologies, energy savings and operational improvements) that resulted in higher levels of profitability.
- Protoplast Inc. developed a new manufacturing technology called Injection Transfer Blow that has virtually created a new market and attracted the attention of OEM and Tier 1 automotive suppliers, resulting in increased customers and sales.
- Tessy Plastics, LLC installed a tablet at each work center and implemented IQMS' RealTime Process Monitoring module and associated Android applications to collect and analyze detailed process parameters for better quality control.
EnterpriseIQ Champion Finalists:
- Amy Albrightson with iMark Molding, Inc.
- Brett Paulins with Precision Custom Products, Inc.
- David Dube with Vidon Plastics, Inc.
- James Wyrsch with Koller Enterprises
- Patricia Hart with Protoplast Inc.
To ensure an unbiased competition, the winner of the IQMS Manufacturing Success Award (Company Initiative category) is currently being selected by an external panel of industry experts, analysts and consultants. IQMS would like to thank the following judges for offering their time, expertise and thoughtful consideration in selecting the 2014 Highest Achiever:
- William Carteaux, President and CEO, Society of the Plastics Industry (SPI)
- Allison Grealis, Director, Women in Manufacturing
- Predrag (PJ) Jakovljevic, Principal Analyst, Technology Evaluation Centers
- R "Ray" Wang, Principal Analyst and CEO, Constellation Research, Inc.
For more information about the IQMS Manufacturing Success Award finalists and a detailed look at their nominations, please visit: http://www.iqms.com/user-group/awards/2014-manufacturing-success-winners.html
For the past 25 years, IQMS has been designing and developing manufacturing ERP software for the repetitive, process and discrete industries. Today, IQMS provides a comprehensive real-time ERP software and MES solution to the automotive, medical, packaging, consumer goods and other manufacturing markets. The innovative, extended single-database enterprise software solution, EnterpriseIQ, offers a scalable system designed to adeptly grow with the client and complete business functionality, including accounting, quality control, supply chain, shop floor, CRM and eBusiness. With offices across North America, Europe and Asia, IQMS serves manufacturers around the world. For more information, please visit www.iqms.com.