Research and Markets: Nucleic Acid Amplification Life Science Dashboard Series 4 (NA & EU)
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p8n63g/nucleic_acid) has announced the addition of the "Nucleic Acid Amplification Life Science Dashboard Series 4 (NA & EU)" report to their offering.
“Nucleic Acid Amplification Life Science Dashboard Series 4 (NA & EU)”
Nucleic acid amplification (NAA) is one of the most commonly performed molecular biology techniques and is a necessary precursor to a range of methods from gene cloning and site-directed mutagenesis to the quantitative analysis of gene expression.
As life science suppliers continue improving products and services in the nucleic acid amplification market, nucleic acid amplification kits and reagents represent a significant market within the life sciences industry.
2014 Nucleic Acid Amplification Dashboard is the fourth in a series that characterizes the dynamic market for products for nucleic acid amplification experiments. This 2014 Dashboard provides a snapshot of the current market landscape that is compared with data from the 2011 Nucleic Acid Amplification Dashboard where relevant, providing an ongoing story of how the market is adapting to new products, new competitors and new sales and marketing strategies.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Dashboard At A Glance
3. Market Opportunity Matrix
4. Respondents Qualification
6. Frequency of Performance: Life Science Techniques
7. Frequency of Performance: Nucleic Acid Amplification Techniques
8. Co-Performance: Nucleic Acid Amplification & Life Science Techniques
9. Throughput Data
10. Monthly Spend, Expected Growth in Spend & Supplier Share of Spend
11. Market Size
12. Customer Satisfaction & Interest in Switching
13. Purchase Decision Factors: Product Features
14. Primary Downstream Application
15. Desired Product Changes
- Analytik Jena
- Bulldog Bio
- GE Healthcare
- Idaho Technologies
- LGC Genomics
- Life Technologies/Applied Biosystems/Invitrogen/Ambion**
- MWG Biotech
- Midwest Scientific
- New England Biolabs
- Quanta Biosciences
- Roche Applied Science
- Thermo Scientific/Finnzymes/Fermentas**
* Please note that respondents were provided with an option to list other suppliers.
**Please note that these were independent companies at the time the survey was fielded.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p8n63g/nucleic_acid