LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--LiveDeal Inc. (NASDAQ:LIVE) ("LiveDeal" or the "Company"), a publicly traded company that operates livedeal.com, a geo-location based mobile marketing platform that enables restaurants to publish “real-time” and “instant offers” to nearby consumers, today announces its recent 35 city ad campaign has netted a 244 percent increase in site visits in its first week, compared to site traffic over the same period during the prior month.
A previously announced, LiveDeal’s 35-city ad campaign supports the restaurant owners who have collaborated with LiveDeal to create more than 10,000 deals in more than 8,000 restaurants where the campaign is targeted. The campaign was designed to increase user registration and drive traffic into those restaurant locations utilizing LiveDeal’s real-time “deal engine.”
“LiveDeal provides restaurants the opportunity to connect with more potential customers real time, and we are proud that this ad campaign has increased site visits so quickly,” said Jon Isaac, CEO of LiveDeal, Inc. “With such a significant early response, we are anxious to see the continued performance of this campaign, which will benefit our restaurant owner customers, and ultimately their customers as well.”
While about 85 percent of current traffic to the LiveDeal website is currently from new users, the company notes that the remaining 15 percent still represents a significant uptake in returning users compared to the prior month.
About LiveDeal, Inc.
LiveDeal Inc. provides marketing solutions that boost customer awareness and merchant visibility on the Internet. LiveDeal operates a deal engine, which is a service that connects merchants and consumers via an innovative platform that uses geo-location, enabling businesses to communicate real-time and instant offers to nearby consumers. In November 2012, LiveDeal commenced the sale of marketing tools that help local businesses manage their online presence under the Company's Velocity Local™ brand. LiveDeal continues to actively develop, revise, and evaluate these products and services and its marketing strategies and procedures. For more information, visit www.livedeal.com.
Forward-Looking and Cautionary Statements
This press release contains "forward-looking" statements that are based on present circumstances and on LiveDeal's predictions with respect to events that have not occurred, that may not occur, or that may occur with different consequences and timing than those now assumed or anticipated. Such forward-looking statements, including any statements regarding the plans and objectives of management for future operations or products, the market acceptance or future success of our products, and our future financial performance, are not guarantees of future performance or results and involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual events or results to differ materially from the events or results described in the forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are made only as of the date of this release and LiveDeal does not undertake and specifically declines any obligation to update any forward-looking statements. Readers should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements.