LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Welcoming friends and family into your home for celebrations and gatherings is one of the many joys of homeownership, and all KB Home (NYSE: KBH) floor plans include design features that can make at-home entertaining easier than ever. Whether you’re throwing a casual dinner party with a few friends or planning a big Super Bowl bash this upcoming weekend, your KB home is designed with hosting in mind:
- All new KB homes feature open floor plans distinguished by large great rooms, creating an easy flow between the kitchen, living and dining areas. With an open floor plan, the host can continue to prepare food or tidy up without having to remove themselves from their guests or miss the big play.
- Our gourmet kitchens are designed with large counter spaces and kitchen islands that can be customized in many shapes, heights and sizes for extra prep space and room for guests to gather round.
- A full wet bar with a wine refrigerator installed is perfect for crafting cocktails or storing and enjoying wine at the best temperatures.
- Built-in storage solutions can conveniently house seasonal kitchenware and other decorations until needed.
- Extensive outdoor living options can provide even more space for guests to comfortably spread out and enjoy themselves.
- A variety of state-of-the-art and stylish household appliances are available to include in your KB home that can help everyone from the novice cook to the gourmet chef elevate their cuisine.
- Multi-room audio systems seamlessly integrated into the walls of a new KB home can play music on any occasion throughout the house.
- Watching the big game on a big screen will be an instant crowd-pleaser with your KB home prewired for flat-screen televisions.
- Cleaning up after your party can be a cinch with a central vacuum system installed. Hose outlets in every room connect to an easy-to-clean canister in the garage, and with a kickplate inlet in the kitchen, mealtime messes can easily be swept away.
KB Home’s signature Built to Order™ homebuying experience allows KB Home customers to build the home of their dreams, including homeowners who love to host! Explore the entertaining solutions offered by KB Home at a community near you by visiting www.kbhome.com, or calling 888-KB-HOMES.
About KB Home
KB Home is one of the largest and most recognized homebuilding companies in the United States. Since its founding in 1957, the company has built more than half a million quality homes. KB Home's signature Built to Order™ approach lets each buyer customize their new home from lot location to floor plan and design features. In addition to meeting strict ENERGY STAR® guidelines, all KB homes are highly energy efficient to help lower monthly utility costs for homeowners, which the company demonstrates with its proprietary KB Home Energy Performance Guide® (EPG®). A leader in utilizing state-of-the-art sustainable building practices, KB Home was named the #1 Green Homebuilder in the most recent study by Calvert Investments and the #1 Homebuilder on FORTUNE magazine's 2011 World's Most Admired Companies list. Los Angeles-based KB Home was the first homebuilder listed on the New York Stock Exchange, and trades under the ticker symbol "KBH." For more information about KB Home's new home communities, call 888-KB-HOMES or visit www.kbhome.com.