SALT LAKE CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ZAGG Inc (NASDAQ: ZAGG), a leading mobile device accessories company with a brand portfolio that includes ZAGG and iFrogz, will introduce several products to enhance the mobile experience for Samsung Galaxy S 4 owners. The Galaxy S 4 is set for April release, and ZAGG accessories will be available at the time of launch.
“We are excited to offer a new lineup of accessories to protect and personalize the new Galaxy S 4 device. For this reason, we are offering a line of affordable accessories to enhance the use of this new smartphone,” said Derek Smith, executive vice president of sales for ZAGG, which manufactures and markets iFrogz products. “As mobile technology keeps evolving, we will continue to develop creative product solutions to serve a wide range of customer wants and needs.”
Samsung Galaxy S 4 accessories include:
invisibleSHIELD -- Providing the best, most durable screen protection for the Galaxy S 4, ZAGG’s invisibleSHIELD line guards the device from nicks, dings, scratches and fingerprints. The invisibleSHIELD is a thin, clear film that is easily applied to the entire device or only to its screen. Consumers can choose from one of three options based on their needs:
- invisibleSHIELD, $14.99: Provides military-grade scratch protection
- invisibleSHIELD HD, $19.99: Offers advanced screen clarity
- invisibleSHIELD Smudge-Proof, $19.99: Protects against fingerprints
*All prices listed are for screen protection only. For full body coverage, prices range from $24.99 to $34.99.
ZAGG Privacy – A thin film that is simple to apply, readjust and remove without leaving residue, ZAGG Privacy screen filters prevent wandering eyes from peeking at the screen of a device. ZAGG Privacy is available online for $29.99.
iFrogz OptiVue – OptiVue screen protection is a reusable and washable protective film that applies in seconds with no bubbles. The surface protects against fingerprints and offers anti-glare viewing with superior optics. The iFrogz OptiVue is available online for $24.99.
Protection and Personalization
iFrogz will make available a series of cases specifically designed for the Samsung Galaxy S 4. All feature rich color and texture options for personalization, and offer protection for the GS4. New cases include:
- Natural, $69.99: a premium, eco-friendly line of cases made from a combination of woods, offered in Cache, Shore and Coast designs.
- Breeze, $24.99: A one-piece case that provides an aerated look and textured feel to the Galaxy S 4. Available in several dual color options: blue/black, pink/black and gray/black.
- Cocoon, $29.99: A rugged, two-piece design that keeps the Galaxy S 4 protected in a variety of colors, including purple/blue, blue/black and black/gray.
- SoftGloss, $19.99: A thin, sleek case with a comfortable design and bright colors, the SoftGloss for the Galaxy S 4 is available in white, black and blue.
- Ultra Lean, $29.99: Our thinnest case that any minimalist will love, the polycarbonate case is available in black, white and red.
- PocketBook, $39.99: A faux leather folio-style case with a convenient pocket for storing identification or credit cards. Available in red, black and brown.
Portable Power Solutions
ZAGGsparq -- ZAGGsparq portable batteries will charge any device that utilizes a USB, including smartphones and tablets. Different from other portable batteries on the market, the ZAGGsparq family has been constructed with built-in prongs that allow the device to double as a wall charger, eliminating the need for an extra power adapter. The ZAGGsparq family includes the ZAGGsparq 1220, which retails for $39.99, the ZAGGsparq 3100 for $69.99, and the ZAGGsparq 6000 for $99.99.
ZR-SIX Earbuds – Engineered with reflective acoustics, an advanced audio technology that formulates sound based on the fundamentals of human hearing to provide rich, accurate, dynamic audio, the ZR-SIX earbuds are available for $59.99.
All accessories for the Samsung Galaxy S 4 will be available at ZAGG.com.
About ZAGG Inc:
ZAGG Inc (NASDAQ: ZAGG) is a leading mobile device accessories and technology company with products that protect, personalize and enhance a consumer’s mobile experience. ZAGG differentiates itself as the preferred brand by offering creative product solutions through targeted global distribution channels, with the broadest product offering in its sector. With a brand portfolio that includes ZAGG® and iFrogz®, the company manufactures and markets a complete line of products to improve the functionality of portable gadgets, including keyboards, cases, audio and protective films, through direct, retail, specialty and international channels. More information about the company and its brands is at www.ZAGG.com.